queendani queendani 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I exactly that, which lostinchicago said. The first love is the first time you feel emotions other than the ordinary ones. You discover yourself, the other sex, you see that there is more to you than just friends and family!

Best Answer

Well everything that happens to you for the first time is hard to forget.

Love being the strongest of all emotions is definitely the hardest to forget

Best Answer

u guys say it like its gon be easy seeing him after a long time but its not..m actually dreading seeing him after the vacation

Best Answer

I don't remember it to have been all that hard, in retrospect, although it did take over two years before I found someone to really replace her. I guess that seemed like kind of a long time back then, although it doesn't now.

What made it as hard as it seemed was the fact that shortly thereafter, I moved from a lilly-white suburb into the cold hard city, and girls were much different, and I had a hard time finding people my own age to relate to.

Best Answer

They're the first imprint of the feeling of love, the sort of yard stick that the others that will come into your life will live by. But it passes and each experience informs and shapes the way you act around the next person you're with

Best Answer

Aha, because they were our introduction into love. Ya know..LOVE! , that shocking feeling, that unexplainable sensation, that passionate what the **** feeling! It's quite an impression to make , to be someones first love.

Best Answer