Oh yeah, I love being watched as I play with myself. It is a sexual high on so many levels. I know with my legs spread and my fingers on my ***** I can control the timing and intensity of my *******, pulling on my nipples increases the pleasure then there is knowing that someone is watching me. I want them to be able to see everything I am doing, I like to imagine what they are thinking, who they will tell later, will they ********** thinking of me, am I making their **** hard, their ***** wet. The idea that I am so visible while being so initmate with myself the excitement of being caught it just makes it all the hotter. THe best time I ever had was letting a man in a park watch me as I slid the handle of my hair brush deep inside me.

Best Answer

wud u be interrested in skyping...wud love to watch u...

Best Answer

In every serious relationship I have had -- including my marriage -- my partner and I have made a point of ************ in front of each other, explaining about what turns us on and how it feels, etc. I think that aids both emotional and sexual closeness. Also, it is a lot of fun.

Best Answer

I just love it- the best fun of all especially when you do not realise the eyes are on you

Best Answer

It is something I have fantisized about having someone watch who I wasn't aware of till after I had finished, but has never happened. Have had partners watch of course but not quite the same somehow

Best Answer

Usually when I ********** I do it usually in the morn and with my curtains open- so it makes you feel you are being watched

Best Answer

It is normal to believe that because someone is watching you ********** and has not looked away, that they are being sexually stimulated by your action. Why else would they be watching? People feel a sense of control when they are the sexual stimulus for someone else, which increases the excitement of the moment.<br />
The problem arises when people assume someone is a willing audience. That's how some of the best nude beaches in the US have been ruined.

Best Answer