It's because they are insecure. They need to believe that others are beneath them, or that they are evil, disgusting, etc. that way they don't need to take a look at their own faults. I pity them because I believe "if a way to the better there be, it lies in taking a look at the worst".

Psychology explains it pretty well with terror management theory. They come off as angry and judgmental, but it stems from fear. They are terrified and they are also cowards.

Best Answer

Right..!!

Best Answer

They're starting violence because they think it's justified against you. For whatever stupid reason.

Best Answer

Would it be "Justified " if i stoned them? they do it in the bible

Best Answer

Using the bible to justify things is like saying that your actions are ok because Jeffery Dahmer said so.

Best Answer

This is just like how Hitler blamed the Jews for everything, Isis says their god Allah told them to kill any enemies, God told Christians to save anyone who isn't going to church every Sunday (according to Christians) etc..

Please just help anyone you can reach, tell them to disregard religious intimidation from churches/pastors etc..we are all entitled to believe in what/who we want to believe in or decline to believe in anything at all.

Best Answer

Love the name, lol.

Best Answer

not sure why but noone should be violent

Best Answer

I'm homophobic and I don't talk about you being evil neither I believe you are and I'm very peaceful

Best Answer

Well the ones that think we are and that are violent

Best Answer

shame on them

Best Answer

Yeah but i will see them all in " Hell" haha that is where they say "We" go

Best Answer

Don't believe the homophobes. The bible has been edited/transcribed so many times and everything that it says, has been altered to incite violence in the people for profit.

If God made you in His image, how could he punish you for His mistake/error? You didn't do anything to make yourself who you are, your not anymore of a sinner than anyone else who judges you, doesn't love their fellow neighbor etc..

Best Answer

I'm homophobic and agnostic. I don't believe in the bible whatsoever. I feel insulted that you assume that I'm christian.

Best Answer

Did I say your name? You are putting yourself out there

Best Answer

not you. I replied to anthonyferreira1997.

Best Answer

Oh ok. Sorry on the app now so it's not as well laid out like the website

Best Answer

I'm agnostic so I don't care

Best Answer