As white and Asian . I see them more together. Not black and Asian as much.
hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 15 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

most Asians don't like blacks

Best Answer

that's my point

Best Answer

I answered a question the other day from an Asian women on EP , my answer was some Asians have a low opinion about blacks and she did not dispute it . Don't think this is an isolated condition with Asians , I dated a Latino Woman and we were stared down by Latino men . now this was in an area where the majority of the black prostitute's business clients were latino men . I add this to say bigotry/prejudice is alive and well

Best Answer

You know what I don't understand, why black people waste time on people who don't appreciate them or attracted to someone else. It's a big world, find people who appreciate you...tons of fans.

Best Answer

Really? I never heard (or noticed) that. I live in medium sized city and it has a large Asian community and also a lot of Blacks, from everywhere....Canada, Africa, Trinidad, Jamaica, Haiti, and elsewhere. They all seem to date as much as anyone else.

Best Answer

In the area I live in you see alot of hispanics with asain women. But yeah, black and asain, not so much.

Best Answer

I've never given that much thought. The city where I live is not very racially / ethnically diverse.

Best Answer

You mean date each other? Or date in general?

Best Answer

I don't know about Asians but blacks do.

Best Answer

As much as? Each other? White and Latino?

Best Answer

This is news to me.

Best Answer

?? as much as what??

Best Answer

As white and Asian

Best Answer

oh, you were trying to say, "why don't blacks and asians date EACH OTHER as much".
dunno ;)

Best Answer