Nothing worthwhile is easy to obtain.

Best Answer

simple and to the point bravo sir

Best Answer

Because people get in their own way

Best Answer

another reason to ensure we have enough humility and self worth to keep ourselves in check then!

Best Answer

I don't think it's always difficult. Some people tend to do it fairly easily.<br />
I think that most of us have love or have been loved, but we often don't recognize it.<br />
I think that companionship is all around us too, in a sense, though we don't recognize that either. And we feel all alone within ourselves and usually don't reach out. And other people being in the same boat- well, there's that thing about being in a crowd and feeling isolated.<br />
And happiness seems to be about perception and focus. Maybe recognizing that love and that companionship, plus seeing a lot of other things about ourselve and about life. <br />
Maybe those things are actually all around us, and it's so hard for some of us because of how we see things. Or don't see them.

Best Answer

very insightful thank you for sharing your view

Best Answer

good question!

Best Answer

Really? Hard? Or are you just in between? I don't think its all that hard to obtain.

Best Answer