well HELLO,, it's about time you figured that out,, lol. Back in d day we used to say: 'women,,, can't live w/em',,,, can't kill em' ' Today however,,, most girls say : 'men,,,soon we won't fu_kin' even need em' ' . Pray that day doesn't *** too hastily,,,,, hahaha

Best Answer

Lolll that was silly :)

Best Answer

ya think ?? IDK,,,, as of 2009,, 25 % of all USA births were c sections,, and of all those, 1 outta 4,,,, 70-80% were by appt. Yep,,, todays' girls r soooooo anxious to be Moms ( best 'job' EVER),
they planned to have their kids,, all used tampon like,, pulled out,,, w/the minimum interference in their busy workdays'. That being so,,, how long u think it'll take,,, once medically,, all easily possible,,, for girls who wanna be preggo, sans co_k ever ******* in them, to choose that option to make babies ???
To know the answer,, just watch any movie made since 2007 or so. If u pay attention,, u'll easily see,, most ALL of those flics are about the complete and total emasculation of,,, HELLO,,, us men. I just watched the latest release last night, which indeed, ALL, reinforced that as fact ( What to do When Expecting)

Best Answer

The unattainable is a challenge and thus, desirable O.o

Best Answer

because you have a lady and you are confident. they want to take that and mess up what you have. gives them confidence.

Best Answer

My boyfriend has been bitching about that lately. "All these girls, they've ignored me until I am with you.. NOW they want my attention." I told him it's because his self esteem and self worth is higher, making him look all that more attractive. Those are the girls that don't know he's with someone. Those that do... they like the possible competition.

Best Answer

Yeah you may just be totally right. I get hit on by single moms daily nowadays lol it's really weird I'm not used to it at all x) At least my girlfriend is not jealous thanks God.

Best Answer

Yeah, no kidding. Her being jealous, that within itself could be hell. lol

Best Answer

grass is greener syndrome. you're taken, therefore you're desired. i wont lie, girls are weird.

Best Answer

That's how it works sadly.<br />
Some people want what they can't have.

Best Answer

Just be glad it's a girlfriend. Try running into the woman of your dreams after you had just gotten married.

Best Answer