When they say kind things do you accept it gracefully? Do you ask them if they would like to hang out of do something? They may feel that since you are so likeable that you have a lot of friends and may feel that you wouldn't have time for one more.

Best Answer

I get a little uncomfortable with flattery so maybe I don't always seem thrilled with getting it,no usually I don't ask ppl to do things because I have a fear of pushing people away with being too needy(I thank my mother for that)

Best Answer

Well maybe you need to un-program your mothers influence from your mind. Practice being gracious. You may need to work on your self esteem. Accept yourself for the kind and loving person you are.

Best Answer

i don't have any friends either i have my husband,i guess that's whats happens when you get old

Best Answer

I always have my husband <3

Best Answer

Is your husband controling? If not,......its probably jealousy. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

I'm just too shy to be open around large groups of people. I trust my small circle of friends in real world; we have keys to each other's homes in case of an emergency. Paradoxically, I'm all business on the job, where I wear a mask and no one really knows me, and chattier than normal here, where the anonymity makes a mask unnecessary.

Best Answer

that's how I feel

Best Answer

Maybe...and I dont wanna sound rude or offensive............they are Humoring you......

Best Answer

I think that sometimes lol

Best Answer

Tell me when you figure it out. I'd really like to know.

Best Answer

thats how it is all the time.....................<br />
ppl who say you are great want something from u<br />
ppl who r real friends want to give u something

Best Answer

In this economy the best way to find trust is with a paycheck.

Best Answer

I know what you mean- I think its because a lot of people are really superficial.

Best Answer