I think that some part of you must believe....you say so yourself in your Q; "he loves me".<br />
I think that maybe you know it on some level, but you are grappling with suspicions or doubts. Doesn't mean that you don't believe it, but it might mean that you are so surprised by it that it's hard to feel like it's true. I think that, if you look for what he actually does, and practice that, you'll accept it over a while. Just be careful. That one day that he does something wrong, your mind might want to jump to the conclusion, "See! He doesn't love me after all!" Kinda dangerous. :)

Best Answer

your right in some context i do believe it. Maybe just not as much as he says he does. I really hope in time i do believe him because the love i hold for him is dangerously emotionally reckoning if it's not mutal.

Best Answer

if you say he loves you then you believe he loves you...right? Am I missing something?

Best Answer

Because you don't think you are good enough for him, but you are.

Best Answer

Thing is he tells me that he's not worthy of me, and at times i believe it which makes me hate myself. He's there for me when i need him &amp; even when i don't. He does random actions just to prove his love but i believe that he only loves me because he got someone like me. I don't mean to sound above him but im a woman who would love to be a housewife and i know that's his ideal woman... i just can't help thinking that's his main reason in loving me?

Best Answer

You are over thinking this. Love is best felt in the heart. Work on saying you deserve each other.

Best Answer

You know what you're right! I always l cloud my own thoughts with too much nonsense! If i have been told that i'm loved by the love of my life i should have no questions or doubts but just let the love take me were it wills! ... Hopefully i'll carry on with the positive thinking :D Cheers love!

Best Answer

Maybe you need to work on your self esteem. If you don't love yourself it will be hard to believe that others do. Do remember though what you may class as a flaw others may see as an attribute you may be a 'tough cookie' whatever that means to you (you obviously see that as a slight negetive -whether you choose to admit it or not) but he may see that as a positive.<br />
Anyway whatever you do just find yourself and find what makes you happy internally as one thing both men and women can agree on is that they like being around their partners or anyone for that matter when they are genuinely happy.<br />
Cheer up - find the thing you like about yourself the most and flaunt that in his face if he likes it too he loves you - if he doesn't thats a bonus you just found a great way to get out of his boring work parties (",) xxxx

Best Answer