I was always helping other people, I was always there for other people; perhaps sometimes I was a fool for doing so. When I needed someone, a friend, someone to stand alongside me, I was suddenly very much alone. I realize now that if someone is not for you, they are against you, or simply don't have the courage to do the right thing. I learned who I could count on and who I couldn't.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's how the world works honey.. you have to take a decision, do you want to continue helping or stop and be like them. And trust me, you haven't met the worst yet..People who are helpful are often seen as weak and people take advantage of your good nature.

Best Answer

…. you are a good person… i seek no reward or favor for helping people… self help?… help yourself…. be strong...

Best Answer

irony honey !

Best Answer

uur too nice i guess

Best Answer