Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 6 Answers Jun 18, 2013 in Community

All I need is a mutual *** bucket

Best Answer

because strength is attractive and sometimes choosing to be single is an act of strength - also even when it's not an act of strength many will interpret it as strong all the same

Best Answer

I think it's because when you're not looking for a relationship you're just you being you... independent and not looking to other people for fulfillment in your life. Self-confidence is attractive.

Best Answer

I don't want a relationship because I have nothing to give to a relationship, or should I say I don't want to give anything to one. My life is full, I'm very busy. I have wonderful friends. I don't want to worry about maintaining a relationship. I don't want to care or concern myself with whether or not someone is cheating, or if they have a hidden agenda, meeting their kids, family.....no that's for something I want to do.

Best Answer