Its called Norton Antivirus now

Best Answer

all this high tech stuff !

Best Answer

There's an elite circle called "government". We're not part of it.

Best Answer

That figures !

Best Answer

Good armour? Soldiers wear good armour, ballistic plates can stop a 7.62 round, that's much better than an ancient knight's armour could do. The old armour actually weighed less than a modern soldier's full gear (with provisions to last for days). Modern armour is a lot lighter but we carry more in the load-out to be more effective in combat and survive in more environments, I say that's a better option. Now if you took a sword or an arrow strike, the plates would be less effective, but against bullets they're the best we have. Police and civilian "soft" body armour is less effective, only capable of protecting against pistol rounds, but still better than ancient armour

Best Answer

The Knight may have to concider modernizing !

Best Answer

Haha, quite possibly :). I imagine instead of gamesin under-armour a knight could accommodate modern type IIIa body armour. Bulletproof AND safe from melee weapons. Now you just have to attach a bayonet to an assault rifle, and maybe have a katana blade underslung as well, that way your gun is also a dual-purpose sword. And then you need to give your shield a layer of bullet proof glass, but it would need to be between the metal and the wood, that way it can still be used to defend against melee weapons. And when firing the rifle you could use the shield as a rest to steady your aim. Saying all that I'm actually just thinking how awesome it would be to see that in a film or anime or something lol

Best Answer

A decent arrow can pierce armor--remember Agincourt? What's it going to do against a gun? Or a heavy duty weed-whacker?

Best Answer

Dont forget Im over 800 years old so im a little set in my ways !

Best Answer

At 800 you're probably set in your walker

Best Answer

no but some days I do feel a little stiff !

Best Answer

Save that kind of talk for the mature section, mister!

Best Answer

hahahaha !

Best Answer

My skin is like steel

Best Answer

Thats importand too !

Best Answer

the good armour is stashed away so the pikeys cant nick it and sell it for scrap

Best Answer

I blame salvage yards and recycling for this !

Best Answer

lol but quite a few of those are run by pikeys

Best Answer

The free enterprise system !

Best Answer

Global warming

Best Answer

come to think of it I am getting a little warm !

Best Answer

It's heavy as frack and takes hours to polish.

Best Answer

Ya but style is importand !

Best Answer

its really hard for me to run to work with that heavy stuff on............ =(

Best Answer

Ya but its great for battle and ball room dancing !

Best Answer

ball room dancing?! that must be a workout too

Best Answer

It is !

Best Answer

Best Answer