cos my god is better than your god

Best Answer

because it helps further the agenda of the Powers that Were.

Best Answer

Because there seems to be oodles in society who think that there always has to be someone below them, they don't view everyone as equals because then they wouldn't feel as good about themselves. I also think it has a lot to do with our ancestors, when white people came here to Australia they treated the indigenous as animals, acted as if they didn't exist and the land was free for the taking. But that's not true and I reckon it was the same in other countries such as America in the early days. The effects of this still linger in today's society. Such bulldust philosophy!<br />
There's also the fact that many people don't like anything different. Why is there discrimination against people who like the same sex, people who don't dress the same as everyone else or people with different opinions? Did you know that Asians used to paint themselves white in order to appear more attractive? And why do people with pale skin go to great efforts to tan themselves? Does this mean they reject their own color? I reckon so, fair dinkum.

Best Answer

That's how I became wealthy, by investing heavily in the Victim Industrial Complex. You can't criticize someone who chooses to be a victim forever and don't want to improve their own lives. The constant sympathy nourishes their low self-esteem. Think I'll make new investments in pharmaceuticals (paxil &amp; zoloft), cat food and dil*oes - the spinster market is quite profitable these days!

Best Answer

Too true. Many Asian women today use whitening creams to make themselves whiter.

Best Answer

I don't know. It seems like we should be beyond that by now.

Best Answer

History repeats itself.(Its a cycle)

Best Answer

Chimpanzee behavior

Best Answer

It seems to be hardwired into the human psyche. People have become better at denying their own racism though. Thank God people are becoming more civilized and don't lower themselves to expressing their bigotry in violent ways, not as much , anyway.

Best Answer

Subtle Ignorance.<br />
:-)

Best Answer

I couldn't read all the answers but I think every generation is a little less prejudice and racist and intolerant. BUT,since older people grew up in a different world than kids today they still have the values they grew up with and those values include a little racism . They grew up in a time when the NORM was to be racist and in many areas it was considered abnormal NOT to be racist. Of course there's is no excuse for racism but people are a product of their upbringing. and environment unfortunately that environment may be racist.

Best Answer

because people are brainwashed and some people still hold grudges of what happened in the past; and some people are afraid of change.

Best Answer

Some live in the past and just can not move forward. When the government gives preferences ba<x>sed on race that just promotes racisim. At some point we should all be treated as equal.

Best Answer

Unfortunately there will always be narrow minded bigots in our society. Just as there will always be rainy days. There is nothing we can do about it other than try to educate them to the beauty within all of us.

Best Answer

I will never understand it, because it is stupid!

Best Answer

Because of a huge stupidity.

Best Answer