I posted this same message on the Religion site earlier tonight.<br />
Why do men wear clothes that are female cut?<br />
It is a known fact that crossdressers, (men or women) have had this issue since birth. <br />
Do some research with the psychiatry pages and read why.<br />
We didn't choose to crossdress...it chose us. It is just like gays...when I was growing up Gay was not a word for the GLBT group. They were just called "Queers".<br />
But, you condemn us for putting on a pair of panties, a bra and pantyhose along with female cut outerwear and make-up without knowing the facts.<br />
I was at the store tonight after this same question came up elsewhere today, and I saw men in silk athletic shorts and silk shirts. Women in jeans and piercings and tattoos galore.<br />
When I was growing up...men would never be seen in silk anything. And, for most of my adolescence Women never wore pants.<br />
If it such a problem then maybe we should roll the clock back to when men wore pants and women wore skirts. <br />
I am not chauvinistic...just trying to stress a point.<br />
I would give anything not to be a crossdresser but that is not to be, so I make the best of it.<br />
My wife will tell me from time to time to get dressed as Shirley because I am being an ***. Crossdressing mellows me out and keeps me human.<br />
As this is a religion site, everyone should make sure their are no skeletons in your closet.<br />
I posted a question a while back which got no answers but here it is.<br />
If you had a choice of neighbors...who would you want?<br />
A person that crossdresses or a convicted rapist , murderer or child molester. For me that is quite simple...Their is only one that hasn't broke a law. It is not against the law to crossdress. And most crossdressers are 100% heterosexual...not GAY!!! There are exceptions with anything in life.<br />
We are not dirty, and not necessarily low on testosterone, but just like having a soft side.<br />
Beware of the people that say bad things about people they don't even know because they are probably saying we are dirty and perverted while wearing a nice pair of their wife's panties and pantyhose.<br />
Oh, yeah...another question? Who was it that deflowered innocent alter boys? If my memory is correct I am sure it wasn't a crossdresser!<br />
Watch out for your neighbor might be a crossdresser, or the policeman, upholding the law, the fireman, your local politician, businessman, your son or daughter, (just think of Cassidy Bono) etc, etc,etc.<br />
We harm no one and just want people to understand this is the way we are and to date there is not a medical procedure that can remove these feelings. The only person that can change us is GOD and he has other plans for us. Our purpose on earth has something to do with our crossdressing as God doesn't make mistakes!!!

Best Answer

Because women wearing men's clothes do it for convenience, comfort, or fashion. Men do it to be freaks. And when women wear men's clothes they don't constantly ask men how they look. They don't have the infantile obsession that male cross dressing asswipes do.

Best Answer

Sorry to disappoint you men are not doing it to be a freak. We just enjoy wearing them for comfort just like women.

Best Answer

Such hate towards cross dressers its just pathetic. It is a known fact that people who hate others for something cross dressing for instance are just hiding something within themselves. I for one think what ever you want to wear is fine I don't care if I see a guy swimming in a bikini thats fine with me as long as he likes it. And another thing in the 1800's men wore dresses as common attire and so I state that quit all this senseless hate because believe it or not I am a cross dresser and a guy and I am also a well respected master in Judo so anyone who is so opposed can just get over it! We happen to be more refined than most men and speaking for myself I am not an asswipe far from it actually.

Best Answer

That brings up an interesting point.
With concealed carry permits now offered in every state except IL. a person should be very careful who they harass in public because you never know who is carrying a gun. Yes I carry a gun, a nice little one that fits nicely in my purse or strapped to my upper thigh and a nice automatic when the guy is out.

Best Answer

Because men are generally expected to be insecure about their sexuality.

Best Answer

First of all half the population is below average intelligence. Unfortunately the mean is not very high either. <br />
People with very little ability to think independently tend to be more comfortable with the masculine than the feminine. The rules of behavior are much simpler for masculinity than femininity so it's an easier trait to identify with. Couple that with an us vs them attitude and there you have it.

Best Answer

Lot of ladys say they do that are happy 2 fucken say it.<br />
Men are not the only ones that will say yes i do..<br />
I wear mens things shirts shorts.<br />
& ****.<br />
I came foward! <br />
Men wear ladys pants bras & pants shirts & things because it makes them feel like someone.<br />
This is the dummest thing i ever seen some one ask!!!!!

Best Answer

At least give us this one. There are so many double standards that favor men and only a handful for us women. :)

Best Answer

guys have more doubles standards favoring them??? such as??

Best Answer

I don't know about that, where I work women get promoted in part because of their gender. Also, no matter how mean they are to other people, you can't tell them off too much or they will claim sexual harassment.

Best Answer

Actually, most women don't. Our pants and shirts are quite different from mens pants and shirts. We wear these clothes for convenience and comfort -- not to try and appear to be the opposite gender.

Best Answer

Because men don't want to be compared to women. The male hubris is supposed to be constructed around that difference.<br />
I think they're afraid of being raped.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of being raped. I just wouldn't want to be laughed at all of the time by everyone if I wore women's clothes or shoes sometimes.

Best Answer

If I catch anyone ever frowning at my boxers, there will be hell to pay.

Best Answer

Just trade them for a cute pair of panties...If you weren't interested you wouldn't have posted on this page or furthermore you wouldn't have been reading these pages.

Best Answer

Because men are conservative, conventional and want to exude always that superior masculine aura when it comes to wearing clothes. <br />
Women has always been innovative, daring and bold when it comes to clothing that they even manage to wear men's or sometimes incorporate men's style with their fashion and shows that they enjoy it.

Best Answer

women wear womens clothes style notwithstanding<br />
men wearing womens clothes give me a head ache

Best Answer

Time and suffering

Women wear skirts and men wear trousers! That was the way it was for centuries. The big change came around the time of the suffragettes which was lo about the time of world war one.

In WW1 most of the men were taken off to the trenches - where incompetent landed gents who were made officers only because of social rank status and wealth were allowed to send thousands of them to their death in hopeless charges. But that is a different story ....

The result was that there were few men left to work in factories etc - so they employed women to work in the factories. Women working was quite a shock at the time - BUT THERE WAS A WAR ON so it was OK. Those women soon found that making munitions or building Sopwith aircraft was hard if not impossible wearing corset, huge petticoats and full length skirts. So they stared wearing trousers. Women in trousers ???? What ever next - BUT THERE WAS A WAR ON so it was OK.

So the war ended and women realised that they felt a lot better without the corsets, and some of them dared to keep wearing trousers. Now there isn't a war on but having been used to thousands of guys being killed in a single day - a woman still wearing trousers wasn't such a big dal, ANYWAY she was a common sort to be doing that so it didn't matter. People still commented and called them names and abused them, but they stood their ground and did it anyway. And yes some were punched and beaten for being manly etc but they stood up for their rights. And after many years a woman wearing trousers was OK.

That is a WOMAN wearing trouser. Not a woman pretending to be a man, or looking for female lovers or anything else. It was a woman - in feminine cut trousers and hiking boots riding a bike etc, so hey nice shape - maybe women wearing trousers isn't so bad.

And so as I said at the beginning after a lot of time and a lot of suffering from some pioneering women who decided that they wanted to wear "mens" trousers people came to accept that OK women wear trousers sometimes.

Now if men want to wear petticoats, skirts, dresses, heels and lingerie and makeup and - well you get the idea. Go for it. The first few will be pioneers, you will be abused and beaten yup and arrested, and charged with indecency and etc. But after 50 yers or so if enough men want to express their femininity and look pretty it will be come to be accepted just as women wearing trousers was accepted. After a lot of time and a lot of suffering.

Maybe it would take a few year less with peoples charters and human rights and equality laws, maybe those first few pioneering men would be able to do it with a "legal right" to do it. Maybe a lawyer or two would fight their corner and get them big compensation payments for being discriminated against because their boss at the factory would not let them wear a nice cool dress in summer when the women could! Maybe a compensation claim for not allowing a man to wear the female uniform (hey the company has two uniforms why should I not wear that one with the skirt and blouse), maybe that would accelerate the process.

So any transvestite layers out there - stay in the closet just offer to represent a few guys in skirts and win a few test cases. Of course you are not a transvestite Mr Lawyer Sir - you are just overflowing with a desire to help the downtrodden even if it is guy who wants to wear a snow white dress to work on the building site.

How quickly do you think that would change the legal face of the world. I think it could work in the UK and I think somebody would get some really big payouts - as long as they didn't mind everyone knowing they were a transvestite BUT on the bright side wouldn't £2 million compensation make that life a bit more pleasant with the bonus that NOBODY would ever object to you wearing what society has for years thought of as Women's clothes. Hel after winning that big nobody would are question you inn case they found them self in court too .

So what sort of man would want to slip into lingerie and a nice skirt suit, two inch heels and a cheeky grin and strut their stuff?

The queue starts behind me

Signed a sissy !

Any billionaires out there want to back me on a few test cases

be safe be happy and be healthy

Best Answer