girlyowl girlyowl 36-40 12 Answers Oct 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

well as a man, this depends.<br />
If I am guilty I usually don't hate to be questioned because<br />
A) I'm usually guilty of a fun prank towards a friend, so if they question me I laugh it offf and come clean as a joke<br />
B)I'm guilty towards a prank I pull on someone I hate so being questioned just makes me play it off as something I hadn't known (smug "innocence")<br />
If I do hate to be questioned it's because <br />
A) someone I care about is questioning me on how I feel towards them<br />
B) I'm questioned on something I clearly didnt do/know about<br />
C) my talent is being questioned <br />
D) being asked if my refusal to answer every detail is because I'm a liar/guilty<br />
hope that helps

Best Answer

Awesome! I loved your response!

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I have another question to ask you if you don't mind. Early I asked the question "why would a guy tell you he loves you?" Most if the responses I got back were "basically he wants to get you in bed" which I don't always think that's the case. So my question to you is....

If it took almost a year for a guy to tell me he loves me would you think or not think that he still only wants to just get me into bed?

Best Answer

I think he'd mean it in that case, at least I would, but then again I never tell a women I love her unless I mean it, but if it took a whole year to say it he more than likely means it, now whether or not the opinion changes is beyond me, the thing about love is that you may have it for someone at first, and may mean it, but within my experience sometimes it is felt because of a reason that may not always be there, for example I once loved this girl in my high school, but the more time I spent with her, the more I realized that my love for her came from my love of what she was interested in lining up with mines, but as far as personality she grew more horrid each day I spent, so it's a confused thing

Basically no he wouldn't just say it to get you in bed, unless he were
A) saying it right away
B) desperate for sex that he'd go that far too get it, but that's rarely the case in real life.

If he says it after so long he most likely will mean it, just understand he may not always feel that way as more time is passed.

Hope that helps

Best Answer

What do you think would cause a guy to love you then like you say may not always feel that way as time passes?

What did you mean by saying "the more time you spent around her, she became horrid"?

Best Answer

I'll answer the last part first
Basically as I got to know her more then I already had I realized the negative side to her, which was that her personality was not too great, she was one of those people who think little of anyone who doesn't met her exact requirements. I had loved her to begin with though because I was too blinded by having similar interests, and because I liked her artsy style.

What would make a person love another first is never really clear, it could be because of similar interests, the other person could be manipulative and be putting a fake personality, or most commonly, the person falling in love may not always know what they truly want and just go for the first good choice

Best Answer

You being a guy right lol? What is it that makes you or guys in general fall out of love?

Best Answer

Well it actually can work from both sides, although for the sake of this yes a guy

Anything, realization that the person I loved was to put it easily a ***** underneath, or in some cases it could be because we fall in love with someone solely because it feels right at the moment, there's many reasons I don't know them all but it's more complex then the world tends to make it out to be

Best Answer

How old are you anyways if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

Nearly 20... Yeah I'm not that old

Best Answer

Wow! Ok. You seem to have a strong head on your shoulders.

Best Answer

Why thank you, I know it's not common for my age to actually think about this often.

Best Answer

Your right. I want expecting your responses to be so deep. I'm such a deep person. I guess that can be good and bad sometimes.

Best Answer

I've always been able to communicate with males better than females. I've enjoyed our conversations through out the day.

Best Answer

That's great, and being deep can never be bad

Best Answer

Lol.. sometimes it is, unless you talk to someone that is the same way.

Best Answer

How so? Is it because it can get confusing?

Best Answer

Not everyone can think on a deeply note. So yes, if you have one person that is a deep thinker and talking to another that is not, it can get a bit confusing.

Best Answer

Ohhh ok I got you, yeah I understand what you mean.... Well ive enjoyed our conversation, let's do it again some other day haha

Best Answer

Sounds good to me.. Keep in touch

Best Answer

Rise and shine lol it's morning!!

Best Answer

Haha indeed it is, time to get busy haha

Best Answer

Get busy? Do you have to work today?

Best Answer

Well no but I gotta do some cleaning before I go out to watch Gravity since I'm watching it in about 90 minutes from now

Best Answer

Ohh yea let me know how it is.

Best Answer

It was great, beautiful and tense, to put it simply

Best Answer

I saw the previews for it.. It looked pretty decent.

Best Answer

It's really good! Haha I didn't think much of it until I saw it earlier

Best Answer

So what do you do for a living?

Best Answer

well at the moment I'm studying film, and work as an assistant to a teacher in my old highschool

Best Answer

Do you work and go to school?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I don't hate to be questioned but if I pause before I answer I get accused of not being truthful

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't think anyone enjoys feeling like they're being given the third degree. Even when you're not guilty, it gets tiresome. Either your partner trusts you or they don't.

Best Answer

didn't you know? it is rude.

Best Answer

What Bijoux said

Best Answer

Sometimes guilty. But men usually hate unreasonable questions and annoying quarrels, that's why.

Best Answer

They may not want to be put into a position where their only choice is either to sound like they are bragging...or to lie to avoid sounding like they are bragging!

Best Answer

no...because you'll find something so tiny and irrelevant to argue about we are just preventing that to happen...:)

Best Answer

Some men never had a father to give them confidence to be a man, so it's not that they don't like being questioned, they may not be able to handle it.

Best Answer

You're a little too old to be that ignorant about men........

Best Answer