I don't hate to be questioned but if I pause before I answer I get accused of not being truthful

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't think anyone enjoys feeling like they're being given the third degree. Even when you're not guilty, it gets tiresome. Either your partner trusts you or they don't.

Best Answer

didn't you know? it is rude.

Best Answer

What Bijoux said

Best Answer

Sometimes guilty. But men usually hate unreasonable questions and annoying quarrels, that's why.

Best Answer

They may not want to be put into a position where their only choice is either to sound like they are bragging...or to lie to avoid sounding like they are bragging!

Best Answer

no...because you'll find something so tiny and irrelevant to argue about we are just preventing that to happen...:)

Best Answer

Some men never had a father to give them confidence to be a man, so it's not that they don't like being questioned, they may not be able to handle it.

Best Answer