If a guy is not really serious about you he will see it as pushy because you are irritating him, he will become impatient with you. When he meets the girl of his dreams and she is not attentive and kind he'll have something else to gripe about.

Best Answer

i can agree with this

Best Answer

We can also take it as flirty. We are intimidated and fascinated by everything you gals do, I guess.

Best Answer

I don't understand. I'm a man and I don't mistake kindness for being pushy. I accept kindness and show my appreciation by saying thank you and doing something kind in return.<br />
Please provide more detail so that I can comment accurately on your question.

Best Answer

Must be an ego thing or and age thing. I would welcome random acts of kindness, and have been known to give ransom acts of kindness in return.

Best Answer

I am still a strong supporter of science but I cannot dismiss the fact that there is a deity

Best Answer

Most men are ****** idiots! That's why.

Best Answer

If you are kindly telling me to go **** myself, what other interpretations do I have available?

Best Answer