Its possible I may be an anomaly but, I like being with my wife

Best Answer

I would imagine for different reasons depending on the situation.Some may not enjoy the wives company as a friendship.Friendship is very important in a relationship.Others may be miserable in their marriage and avoid the wife because of it,and others may avoid the wife because she nags too much or because the man is too immature(wanting to do his own thing).A variety of reasons.

Best Answer

I like hanging with my wife most of the time.<br />
Sometimes I do just want to take a break from her and everyone

Best Answer

Not most, just some maybe. Probably bec. of the nagging.

Best Answer

Most men don't like their wives, they just love them.

Best Answer

My parents were inseparable. My guess is that they are not really all that compatible, or maybe he's really trying to escape the kids.

Best Answer

three reasons you aren't making spending time with you fun, they want time with their friends as a break from you, or the sex not so good. for 1) I suggest finding ways to keep it fun, 2)if it really is that you are spending that much time together, then let them go, or 3) more sex.

Best Answer

How do you know "Most men" don't like to? All the married couples I know, the husbands are more than happy to hang out with their wives.

Best Answer

I always did. but her boyfriend was a better lover. she "hung" out with him always.

Best Answer

who said so, i don't have one as of now, but i will definitely do and i will be going with others as well :)

Best Answer

What makes you think that most men don't like hanging out with their wives???

Best Answer