My boyfriend calls me cute, amazing, beautiful, holds my hands, cuddles with me, brings me flowers, look after me when am sick.. sometimes i catch him staring at me.. Its all very good in our relationship and i know he feels for me, but doesnt say the 3 words
lonelygurl09 lonelygurl09 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 6, 2012

Guys have been programed for rejection because of the "all men are dogs" talk so they're afraid to take a risk. You might consider saying it first.

Best Answer

been there , it took my bf a year and a half . at first i did not care but as i eventually realised i love him, i did not want to be the one to say it first. when he did say it i knew it was because he really did feel it. id say after quite a few relationships, i was not in love with every single one of them, and 4 months is not that long a time. i think for youre boyfriend, he definately does not feel it now/

Best Answer

maybe he's jus shy to utter those words :)))

Best Answer

Time to ask him.

Best Answer

because he doesnt want to say that if he doesnt feel that for you wouldnt want him to say this and not mean it some guys are very afraid of committment

Best Answer