MABOOANDERSON MABOOANDERSON 26-30, F 15 Answers May 14, 2010

Oy! Why are you with a MARRIED man? Why would you want to be with a Cheating, Lying, worthless person? He is cheating on his wife.. how can you ever trust him?? If he was a real man, one with any kind of morals and values, He would divorce his wife .. then find someone else to share his life with. I would really question his character. Seriously, You deserve way better then this troll!!!

Best Answer

because he is using you?

Best Answer

What does he answer to that question?

Best Answer

You are partners with a married man for the last 5 years and he isn’t prepared to get a divorce. Initially I would be tempted to say that although he might say her cares about you, he is limited in how much he cares for *you*. You aren’t in the best of situations here and chances are that it won’t get better until he finally decides to call his marriage well and truly over; which takes it full circle, because it seems he is stuck here.<br />
This will never be easy and you don’t mention if there are any children involved. In any event, he is still tied to his wife. It’s up to you (it’s always been up to you) how much longer you are prepared to carry on this way before things snap; although it seems you aren’t far off already. The fact that he won’t divorce should tell you he wants to remain a married man whilst he is living with you.<br />
I think he doesn’t intend to let go and the decision is up to you whether you carry on as you are. You can’t force him to divorce; he doesn’t want to divorce … it’s a locked situation where the only loser appears to be you.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Because then he will have to marry you :o

Best Answer

that's because you're a w h o r e .

Best Answer

did you tell me about how you feel? tell him if he doesn't clean us his act; you're leaving him whether he likes it or not.

Best Answer

Because "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU"!!!!!!!! The better question is why do you have such a low opinion of yourself that you continue to stay in this situation (not relationship)? You're wasting your time and time is very precious. I think your deserve better than this, but the choice is yours. If you make the wrong choice then you can only blame yourself, not him.

Best Answer

Why would you need a divorse from a "boy friend"? Just leave his happy a$$!

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? You are in a relationship that is based on you being second and you wonder why you're not considered before others? Honey...WAKE UP!!!! 5 years later...it is never going to change. NEVER. Accept it and get a real life. A life you deserve for a change.

Best Answer