People like to judge for the same reason that they like to lay blame − they like to feel superior and they do it by stepping on others. Do not mind them. They are related to trolls. Concentrate on those gems of people that you may find in the rough. Be aware though that some people who criticize you may genuinely be trying to be helpful. You just need to distinguish between people who answer out of love and those who answer out of pride.

Best Answer

Just ask your questions. . . you will have to accept all the answers, wether you like it or not. Just ask and you'll find the right answer for you.

Best Answer

People shouldn't judge.........When a person judges it does not difine who you are... it defines who they are..<br />
Often times though...............I see where people have asked stupid questions (not you) and I can't help but judge.........."you stupid *** why did you even bother to put that in writing".... pretty bored, no life or just plain stupid...........we all judge its human nature, but when someone is troubled.... it is not the time to judge.

Best Answer

Depends on your quest..ions. Answering is different then asking. Somethings people just aren't comfortable talking about. I REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT OTHERS. like I could give a *** about presidents or vice whathaveyeahs.. unless you're talking about yourself or the person your engaged in direct conversation with ... its all just shyt!

Best Answer

If you want a fair answer then being criticized is knowing the good and the bad. I'd rather be judge even if I didn't really like what is said, I wouldn't want someone to hold back and I never find the truth or real answer i need.

Best Answer

I don't think people are judging you- I am trying to get a beat on where you are coming from. You seem wounded and angry and hurt but the way it presents is in conflict with Christianity. If you want more helpful opinions, maybe you can provide a few more details.

Best Answer

I will not judge you I never do...if I do not want to answer a question I just skip over it...I know the feeling on that one.. I think it is best to ask and get others thoughts...just do not let anyone that puts a negative comment out there ruin your day...

Best Answer