Why do they just want to give up on life and kill themselves so easily, over bullshit reasons?? It makes me angry!! Ppl thru out history would go thru hell and would never give up on life ! In our days its like this: "oh i have no friends" or "i don't get laid so have nothing to live for let me kill myself!!" Most young ppl these days have so much and are still never happy!!! Suck it up you spoilt generation and stop being so fuckn pathetic!!
crazybeautiful32 crazybeautiful32 31-35, F 19 Answers Jul 8 in Health

Its an indication that they feel restrcted and caged in life, which means they feel like in a jail serving no purpose. I have felt this myself as the world is overly matured and one is no longer considered new and being put off with a reason.. So an intellectual claustrophobia sets in. It is not they who are at fault, but the predecessors including us, who have occupied, reserved and have laid a claim on everything... And we ask for rent, tax etc. as if they were born with money. So culprits are the parents who gave brth to them, but fail to sponsor their lives...

Best Answer

Well stated. Unsponsored lives.

Best Answer

Because we have a lot of things and are given a comfort zone that makes it so we don't stay on our guards. We haven't had to be introduced to tough situations and get spoiled instead. Because of that, if something doesn't go how we like, we expect it to fix by itself if we leave it be, but that's not always the case. Allowing that to happen, it makes being passive common. Soon we find that if it doesn't change, it'll affect us, but we're in passive mode.<br />
Or at least, that's how I see it.

Best Answer

i think that some of the adults are actually children in their own right. They're arrogant and too selfish to see through the ways others see it.

Best Answer

Yeah, I agree with you. Just because you are labeled an adult doesn't mean you're prepared for the responsibilities expected, such as the influence you have on those your age, younger and older.
I don't know if it's because they don't want to accept the transition...or if they just haven't found the time to realize it.

Best Answer

Thats exactly right!! Its pathetic but true!

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what the reasons are that they complain about. Teenagers are actually prone to depression and other issues because they deal with an influx of hormones that they can't control. You were a teenager once, and I'm sure you had your moments. I'm sure you would do well to respect today's teenagers and try to understand what they are going through. Not just socially like "no friends" or "not getting laid" but also biologically.

Best Answer

Omg are you kidding me??? Ive gone thru hell in my life and not once ive ever had the thought of killing myself!! Pls dont blame hormones its a lame excuse.

Best Answer

so what? that's a subjective experience. In fact, what if in your high school classes, there were a bunch of people who had those kinds of issues and you just didn't know it? How would you have reacted to their problems? I don't even think that the teenagers today are weaker, it might be that the internet has made it easier to see their issues as absolom has stated.

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly. You are an amazing person IndoSavior!

Best Answer

lol thanks.

Best Answer

I wonder if it is the same number of teenagers having problems, but the social networks/internet make it so much easier for them to share their thoughts, giving the appearance that there are more of them or they are more weak.

Best Answer

No, ive known a lot of ppl that have killed themselves. And i live in a small community.

Best Answer

Be cause they are becoming more introvert with the grow of technology. They forgot how to be social and are very shy

Best Answer

Because it is only recently that suicide has been so advertised. Teens see people killing themselves, and they decide to follow their peers. And btw, you shouldn't be so negative! Just because people can't find a good reason to stay alive doesn't mean that they are pathetic!

Best Answer

No, you are wrong!! They are pathetic!! You DO NOT give up on life so easily!! Unless you're getting abused day and night there shouldn't be a reason to just want to kill yourself!! Our ancestors fought and sacrificed there lives so we can enjoy freedom and all the goods we have today. But no this generation of selfies and patheticness cant handle too much pressure!!

Best Answer

Our ancestors had wives, families, children, and community. They had love. Those things are incredibly difficult to find in the modern western world. And that is why people are despairing and overwhelmed. Carving on their flesh, using drugs, lost.

Best Answer

How do you know. Can you somehow magically transport into somebody else's body and see and feel what they are going through? And also, how do you know that people back in the Revolutionary War didn't kill themselves? I mean, up until recently, things like suicides weren't exactly very well recorded were they?

Best Answer

This is a generalisation of the generations. Ofc back then there were suicides! But you must admit today its become an epidemic! Ppl are much weaker today cause they are so spoilt!! They are bored!! Everything is given to them on a silver platter so they have lost interest in life!! They dont know what it means to truly have REAL problems!! The only ppl i excuse are the ones getting abused!

Best Answer

The problems today are far worse than at any time in human history. If you cannot see that, then you are totally blind. Love is handed to very few on a platter. In earlier times, it was a given that the majority of the population had love, or can find it.

Nice roads, clean air, and food banks for all to enjoy, do not do anything to nurture a person's heart and spirit.

Best Answer

And how do you know these people AREN'T being abused? Just because someone is not physically abused doesn't mean they don't have a good reason. They feel like they are trapped and that there is no other escape!

Best Answer

See too much sensitivity these days. Everyone so damn emotional.

Best Answer

Do you just have some disease that gives you no sympathy?

Best Answer

Im actually one of the nicest ppl that you will ever meet!! I have a very good heart and i love helping ppl!! If someone came to me with suicide thoughts i would try and help them in any way possible! But i WILL NOT tolerate patheticness.

Best Answer

Being suicidal isn't the same thing as patheticness.

Best Answer

Actually things like COD are recorded all through history so yes it is. Secondly don't get so defensive what she is saying is very true. Teen suicide is on the rise and it is due to our young being too soft. They are not raised as fighters and survivors. In fact the majority of them are left alone to fend for themselves which is part of why they end their lives feeling unloved. But I am sure at your elder age of 18 would already know that right? being so full of experience and all.

Best Answer

You can stop being condescending. I respect everyone's opinion, but you shouldn't be so negative and rude about it! You can just state your opinion in a calm and non-offensive way.

Best Answer

Im not being rude!! This is my opinion!! Ppl need to snap of it and learn how to live again! Life is beautiful and we only have one chance to live it!!

Best Answer

So you are saying that saying people are weak and need to stop thinking all about themselves isn't rude? I feel kinda mad right now. I knew someone that committed suicide, wasn't abused, wasn't weak, and DID have a good reason!

Best Answer

I would love to hear it. Im curious.

Best Answer

She was being stalked by some guy that she had broken up with. He ruined her life, using the internet and other stuff like that. Almost all of her friends and family broke ties with her, and she had this disorder that sorta made her feel depressed.

Best Answer

you mean like the rude reply you made? .......... (Can you somehow magically transport into somebody else's body and see and feel what they are going through?) ......... you are just proving my earlier point about manners and respect, this is her post she can view any opinion she likes. Read all the replies and find out that your opinion is in the bottom 10 percentile. Yet you have the right to voice that opinion just do so in a respectable manner

Best Answer

Lmao you are so ******* hot!

Best Answer

Lol thanks hahah :D

Best Answer

They are stuck in the house on electronic devices instead of being outside playing and running. They are babied by the government instead of being disciplined for their bad actions. They demand allowance instead of being made to get a job and earn a living. They are not taught any of these things as well as manners and respect for elders and so in turn they feel like the world owes them. I call this Generation ME. They feel entitled and this is our future

Best Answer

Amen to that man!! I couldn't of said it better myself!!

Best Answer

They were raised too soft

Best Answer

drugs, arrogance, selfishness

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

the pursuit of happiness is endless thank god.

Best Answer

I agree with you!! People are too politically correct and afraid of hurting others feelings. Everybody is not a winner. Someone has to lose. That's what makes you try harder. Young people are rewarded for doing nothing

Best Answer

It actually astonishes me that more people are killing themselves. In fact millions are dying in slow decay due to being starved for love. But you have to look a little deeper and think little harder to see all of those.

Best Answer

Couldn't disagree more with those closing sentiments. <br />
In the US today, people are raised without fathers, and often without nurturing from their mothers either.<br />
They are often raised horribly deficient in relationships, extended family, support, and community.<br />
And society has completely lost a sane and necessary standard of marriage, monogamy, and family values, so that tens of millions enter life confused and without any hope at all, because the only option for them to have their needs for love met is to participate in the ambiguous carnal pattern that mainstream society practices, which results in isolation and heartbreak for millions.<br />
In other words, people don't have anything to fight for these days, and for many who do figure out that love exists and that it is possible, they then instead experience years of brutal unrelenting disappointment in their efforts to find it.<br />
People are so love starved that they get companionship from dogs, cats, and phones. <br />
Western society has less love now then it any time in all of human history. This is the reason for the ruined lives, the suicides, the drug addiction, the homelessness, the extreme prevalence of "mental illness" (95% of which is just despair and anxiety due to being starved for love), and the massive population of incarcerated men.

Best Answer

And I will add that the total absence of empathy and compassion and even common sense about these things in your comments here are exactly the problem I am talking about and the reason these people are despairing.

Best Answer

Nature's way of thinning the rapidly overpopulating human species? Hell if I know.

Best Answer

Thats why we have natural catastrophes.

Best Answer

But natural catastrophes are just one way. This would still fall under "survival of the fittest".....after all, like you said, they are weak.

Best Answer