hallucinate hallucinate 22-25 11 Answers Oct 11, 2009

Physical pain overpowers emotional pain temporarily...

Best Answer

Posted by cookiecakes Oct 15th, 2009 at 12:37AM<br />
Physical pain overpowers emotional pain temporarily...<br />
Explains why a lot of people who battle depression desire physical pain so much.

Best Answer

haha i felt that yesterday and looked up if someone asked that and indeed, well i have a big pain on my gums because i self-pierced my self and took it off which ur not supposed to take it off or even pierce ur self and i have a big ulcer that hurts like having a kid.<br />
well i been taking this thing that numbs my mouth and everytime itgoes away i feel a BIG URGE to put it on again.<br />
well yesterday i going home, had ipod on with some good music, and i realized my medicine might not be enough be get home without pain, so i did this little experiment see how long i could manage the pain, it was bad at first but then it felt really good, i loved the feeling, i bought orange juicy and rubbed it on my mouth, it was nice. im not gonna become sadomasochist but now i know where they come from, and if people judge them for not knowing enough maybe they should grow some balls and start managing physical pain better.<br />
the explanation i found is that when u get injured ur brain releases endorphines to make u feel good, my brain was created them because i was injured but the medicine fooled my brain and didnt release them. when i decided to manage pain without medicine all these endorphines were realeased resulting in a "high" like sensation

Best Answer

Maybe it's just me but I have never enjoyed pain. Something has to be wrong with that. Next time you need stitiches, tell them to forget the "pain killer" and see how euphoric that is. Better yet, why go to the dr. just get a needle and thread and go for it. Kill two birds with one stone. I'd love to go to the dentist w/you and you have a tooth pulled or a root canal. Euphoric ----Crazy.

Best Answer

Maybe it isnt just pain but the person giving it ;)

Best Answer

yes, what cookiecakes said.

Best Answer