I'm sick and tired of my girls family always freeloading off of me. Yeah I said "Me" I pay the rent and the bills and buy the food. What the **** is their problem? And why is it mine just because they're all bums and drug addicts. No one in her family has ever done a ******* thing for me, EVER
kungfusquid kungfusquid 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 14, 2010

You let them leach - take a stand, kick them out, lock up your stuff and refuse to give any more.

Best Answer

listen your intuition before helping others; sometimes you know when to help-people and when not to, don't get mad at the person you should have not fooled with them in the fist place, just ignore them.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter, whether they are drug addicts or whatever. Tell them NO.

Best Answer

Kick them all out. It isn't right that they are forcing you to support their drug habits. Let them know that the reason you have what you have is because you don't have a drug habit and you are sick and tired of being dragged down by theirs. It's called tough love and they won't like it. But the way things are now are not good for any of you.

Best Answer

...because they don't know how to think otherwise. goes to sow you never can tell..c'est la vie

Best Answer