attentioncraver attentioncraver 18-21, F 17 Answers Nov 28, 2009

Same reasons people don't return calls or don't send you a return Christmas card. They are too busy, they don't care enough, they don't have good manners, they are trying to send you a message, your email hurt their feelings, those kinds of reasons.

Best Answer

Because it's usually a bunch of Crap Chain Letters.

I refuse to open half of them...

~ kindly remove me from your distribution list ~

This includes CIRCLE GESTURES.... Is there anything more impersonal?

Best Answer

Well, it seems people don't always care enough these days BUT if they find someone doesn't care enough about them then they often make a fuss. Selfishness is rife and alongside that runs indifference and apathy. Hence in the UK why celebrities capture so many people's attention because of the sheer escapism and wanting to avoid realities.

People seem to feel they have a RIGHT to so many things from others but rarely do you see them returning that commitment. Take and not be asked to give anything for it where possible, is a new social norm.

With email and web messaging, I find some pals tell me they don't reply because they are BUSY - but here we re-define busy as holding back in case something better or to my advantage comes along.

Best Answer

Who said they had to?

Best Answer

FIRST Of all dont you know they are much BUSIER than you?LOLOLOLol and second of all. Anything written is proof in a legal context. You can stand there and say that you dindnt mean it THAT way or whatever but the PROOF is there( in the pudding lol) Thirdly at least in my case I like you or I dont if you have done me dirt and i dont like you I may not respond. How do you know I like you??? I am talking to you!!!!

Best Answer

Maybe the people you email just don't like you anymore..They might view you as pesty and don't bother to respond to them

Best Answer

same reason why they dont reply to mine...??? cause they dont care????

Best Answer

Because they know that if they replied you'd immediately send them another one and there might never be any escape from the cycle.

Best Answer

I don't have problems with that.

Best Answer