cuz they want to think what they want to think and if u tell them they shouldnt think that then ur not "supporting" them.

Best Answer

nicely put!

Best Answer

Because for whatever reason, the person is not ready to accept the truth.

Best Answer

yeah I suppose you are right!!! so frustrating looking in on friends/loved ones that are spiralling down hill or learning the hard way a lesson that you already experienced and still they wont let you cut short thier pain!!!

Best Answer

I hear you on that! If they are not ready to accept the truth, there is not a thing you can do to convince them..and usually the one you are trying to help will alienate you..somewhere deep down they know you to be right...:)

Best Answer

yeah, I have been thinking of my one true love aince I posted this question, and I unfortunately am disheartened that she has chosen to be with someone that she knows is wrong for her, has even told me that, because she is afraid of true intimacy and feels unworthy of such a love as I have for her. So I had to walk away and not watch her continue downfall as it hurts too much, especially when that other person was a good friend to both of us and gave us their blessing on our relationship 2 weeks before she busted into it and revealed her love for my soulmate, 8 years ago, and they continue to break up every 6 months, knowing it aint working between them. I have already left the town we all lived in, now I am about to pack up again and leave the state, not knowing where I will land, only knowing I cant stay here any longer.

Best Answer

Apathy mixed with ignorance

Best Answer

because they are indenial. they want to believe the fantasy they live is real and you are intervening with that dream, so ofcourse they get mad at you. it's like the alarm clock that wakes you up from a nice sleep in the morning. you just hate it.

Best Answer