Riderz4Christ Riderz4Christ 31-35, M 14 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Community

They are trying to find the one the suites them, and that they feel comfortable in.

Best Answer

i agree with you okay question for u brother if u get baptized in a church thats ur home church yes?so y hop around then if u where confused to begind with y even get baptized?

Best Answer

Yes, where you get baptized is your church home.

Best Answer

my friend is church hoping thats y everyone is confused cause of him

Best Answer

Well the reason that they hop from church to church because they are not truly ready to make real changes in their life. So they search for a church that will suit or fit their lifestyle. Such as lesbianism or a gay lifestyle, or "shacking together" without the benefit of marriage, and etc.

Best Answer

Some churches are friendlier than others. Most are just trying find one that fits them like hunting for a pair of shoes which fits.

Best Answer

to find the one that feels right

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Because they have turned into social clubs instead of a place to worship God?

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

The churches nowadays is like a social club, where skimpy very immodest and showy dress and behavior is exhibited....Gambling, selling, politics, you name it is going on in many churches today. To draw in and keep members at some churches everything under the sun is allowed and done. So, if a person or a family is truly serious about having or leading a godly or christian life, yet sees all the garbage going on and being done in the name of God in a particular church they are checking out, it is only natural to search for greener pastures or fresher watering holes spiritually speaking. There IS truly a true religion and organization out there....One that the majority of people do not want to adhere to. Yet if an honest-hearted, humble person became a part of this true religion they would be thoroughly be satisfied spiritually and have no need hop from religious building to religious building.

Best Answer

I was in a church for 17 years I thought I would be there for the rest of my life.<br />
My husband and I were counselors and sun school teacher, pre-school teacher etc etc fully involved. Then our Pastor started going off to another country and comming back with another pastors vision and if we didn't catch it we were being unfaithfull. Problem was while he was away visiting pastors came to us and fed us alot of untruth. I couldn't respect my pastor any longer and we left. Church to me was not acting and sounding like a chicken or chanting you going to kick the devil in the butt. It was like a kids playground. We out grew it.

Best Answer

sometimes it takes a while to find the one that feels right in your heart.~

Best Answer

thank u for ur answer

Best Answer

These people are the the kind of people that are never satisfied with anything and are very easily offended. If the Pastor say's something they don't like or disagree with they move along to another church. It's like the saying goes, "You can please all of the people some of the time!" but "You can't please "All" of the people all of the time!"<br />
So these kind of people are never satisfied or content. It reminds me of something I once heard, "just go on to church with the hypocrits and ignore them because that's better than staying at home and not going to church and end up in hell with them for eternity.

Best Answer

wow u are so right my brother thank you

Best Answer

The first missionaries in China were often confused to find their best converts attending a Buddhist temple or whatever. When they asked them if they had not accepted Jesus as their lord and savior they would respond with something like, "Yes! And on Tuesdays I'm a Taoist and on Fridays a Buddhist." For them there was no contradiction and the odd thing was to deny one's self whatever wisdom the other religions had to offer. To a great extent one's choice in religion was considered merely a personal preference rather than a lifetime commitment or sacred duty and the idea of different religions all claiming they alone had the key to heaven was absurd.

Best Answer

thank u for ur answer

Best Answer

They look for an image/ideal that works too their vision

Best Answer

wow i dint think of that thank you

Best Answer

We did a lot of hopping because we didn't feel welcome at the churches we visited.

Best Answer