There's no room for flexibility, and no matter what they seem to think they are ALWAYS RIGHT..
StarNoble StarNoble 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

I'm too smart to think that.

Best Answer

People seriously believe this stuff? Omg...

Best Answer

I don't think they do

Best Answer

Flaming arrows are not an ex<x>pression of self-esteem. That said, I am actually smarter than 95% of everybody else. I took a test.

Best Answer

Not possible. I am Aquarius.

Best Answer

Yes us Sagis are a smug little lot but usually you are right we are smarter, its in the stars ;-)

Best Answer

Because we are. And there's not a thing you can do about it, plebeian!

Best Answer

wow <br />
the ones I know are not at all like that. Hmmmm sorry you know all the unusual ones.

Best Answer

Because we are!....LOL...just teasing....I am far from being smarter than everyone else and I am a sagittarius....categorizing people and their behavior into a boxed in generalization is only going to cause you dissapointment....i would try to ba<x>se peoples behaviors on them and not their astrological sign...

Best Answer

I don't believe that to be true for all of them.

Best Answer

I am Sagittarius and yes we are smarter but that is not too important. It is like anything else, why brag? Just use it to help people.

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer