underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 12 Answers Apr 2 in Embarrassing & Funny

The key word here is "SOME."

Best Answer

They feel that their little prayers and spells actually work. Don't question religion, just try to suppress it back into the gutter where it belongs

Best Answer

You seem to KNOW a lot about "gutters!" :)

Best Answer

Because they aren't strong enough as a people to believe in themselves for the correct answer in their future actions. People that believe in god aren't as strong as people who believe in themselves. People who believe in themselves are gods. Those who believe in gods are servants.

Best Answer

I believe in both myself and God.

Best Answer

I love it!!!! Copied and pasted. What a great question.

Best Answer

;-D

Best Answer

This question could apply go any group of people.

Best Answer

True. As a practicing Loontheran, I have to agree with you on principle, but I tire of hearing those who hate in the name of Christ, who's words are completely contrary to that of the gospel. ceywat, as I told a Bible Thumper recently, "its not my place to judge your soul, but I do judge you to be an *******.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Well that ain't what one of your stories implies?! What a phony *** you are! Please read "featured story" by this *******. You even said you would "pray to God" yourself in one of your stories posted!? HYPOCRITE!

Best Answer

Read his "holy" stories?!

Best Answer

They don't understand God properly

Best Answer

They shouldnt:)

Best Answer

I've never done it or heard anyone else?

Best Answer

Really ? You don´t go out much, do you ?

Best Answer

Every day. Must depend on where ya live or something.

Best Answer

Nowadays everything is at your fingertips.

Best Answer

So? I guess if you're looking for that you'll find it.

Best Answer

Or you ignore it if you really don´t want to see it, right ?

Best Answer

Why are you attacking me like I'm lying to you or something? Accept other people's differences, I accept yours. I've never experienced anything like you're talking about. I'd stay away from such people if ever encountered!

Best Answer

HI
That is why you have not encountered them maybe the truth hurts and the God you think so wonderful is none existent. So you do not wish to hear

Bio

Best Answer

HI...........don't try to "second guess" me. I'd rather live in a world of "faith, hope and love" than not. YOUR truth doesn't do a thing to, or for me.

Best Answer

cuz they have no balls of their own.

Best Answer

...to keep from murdering awful people themselves.

Best Answer

Awful............or just non believers ?

Best Answer

Awful. There's some within their own churches that are very awful people that some Christians would murder if they didn't think God would punish those awful people for them....

Best Answer

I believe many Christians talk about god taking revenge on the people they dislike or that have different beliefs. Such is the hate.

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone different than myself. We all have the right.

Best Answer

You're right, many Christians do, and it goes against the very things the Christian faith actually teaches, and against what the Christian bible actually says. More and more Christians these days rewrite the bible to say what they want it to say and just call it a different translation. Even those who carry around an untampered with bible translated from the original greek and hebrew written words of their God twist the words around in their heads and misinterpret what the bible really says according to their own personal biases. Then they riducule Christians like me who follow the bible not the religion, according to what the untampered bible ACTUALLY says, abiding by correct interpretations; because the correct interpretations goes against what has become the popular belief of the religion.

Best Answer

No underconstruction

I feel they one day wish to sit on Gods right hand and hope to be able to watch and cheer while unbelievers are cast into hell fire.

That is the Christian belief this is what they wish to see. Not very Christian like as far as I can see.

As a none Christian I would plead for those unhappy followers of an entity I would not want to see them cast out of anywhere even if they were wrong

It is no crime to not believe in something that is unbelievable If there is a God maybe he should keep his promise and make himself seen other then forcing people to use blind belief.

Bio

Best Answer

Hi
I take it your writing in reference to the old testament it would be hard to carry around an untampered word that was first written it was written on tablet which would have been heavy.

But even the old testament would not really work in this day and age because what the Christians try to say is a sin now was rife in Jesus time. It was regarded as normal and from what I have read Jesus did not seem to have much objection to it.

Lets face it Jesus himself had a very uncertain parentage to say the least. But of course it was a virgin birth. Or maybe what could be more believable was God was actually an alien that zapped Mary and impregnated her.

It is all so much crap of mans making Christianity only came into being when they realised people needed something to follow and it was and still is a money spinner

Bio

Best Answer

No Bio, by untampered I mean it was translated from the original greek of the new testimant scrolls and from the orginal hebrew old testiment scrolls they were written on word for word, without adding anything or leaving anything out because someone said "I don't like what it says there, take that bit out and add this instead" or "i refuse to believe that, lets rewrite it to say this" There are over 35 versions of the Christian bible that have been rewritten to slant more in agreement with various subdivisions of the christian religions and to slant more with the subdivisions of the subdivisions of each christian religion. There are also Christian bible versions that were rewritten for Femenists to portray God, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Noah and all other notable characters in the Christian Bible as Females.... There's even a bible that was rewritten just for those who absolutely refuse to believe there is a God at all but still believe somebody had to have created all of this Instead of God it says "the creator" and anything that was supposed to symbolize Jesus or was any mention of jesus was removed. These are all tampered bibles... there are only 2 untampered versions of the bible left in existence and most people refuse to read those because "it's too hard for me to understand" or "I don't agree with what it says". Those who do read it recite its content out of context so they can more easily twist what it says into something it doesn't say... When read in context you see the untampered bible tells you exactly what it meant by what it said and that what a lot of Christians have come to say that it says is wrong. This is what has screwed up Christianity as a whole and made Christians into something so hated as it is something spread throughout Christianity like a plague across the world.

As for your comments on Jesus, Even Israels History shows evidence that he was born and existed, but they refer to him as a prophet born to mary and Joseph from the tribe of David who was a very good teacher but went nuts claiming to be the son of God. Christianity is based on those who followed Jesus while he was alive and believed he really was the Son of God continuing to follow his teachings even after he died. Because they did that, and tried to behave themselves towards others like Jesus Christ did, people who did not believe Jesus was a prophet or the Son of God Insulting those who followed jesus by calling them Christians.... over time that insult be came a title Christians took pride in being called as it meant that they were Christ-like which is something they used to strive to be... now... not so much, Now Christian has become an insult again, because of how far from the foundations of the Christianity the Christian religion has strayed. The fast majority of christians have become complete jackasses towards their fellow human beings as their tampered bible gives them reason to believe is ok, rather than treating all of them with respect and kindness no matter how awful a fellow human being may be as Jesus and the untampered bible say we should.

There are not many Christian or otherwise who bother to do thorough and extensive research and study in search of the truth in order to abide by it...whether it is the truth about the origins of their own religion, religious texts, and how they've been corrupted over time, or the truth about scientific, historic, or political "facts" that are either easily proven false with some real research, was rewritten several times to discredit some historic figures or to give more credit to others, or are only the tip of the iceburg information politions want us to know.... all of which are ways of playing the general population like a fiddle, because most people pick a few sources they can "agree with" and blindly believe everything those sources say and spout it off word for words as their own original thought. This goes for religions, for science, for history, for politics for everything. There is only a relatively small handful of the world's population that thoroughly researches ALL sources and conducts their own research with hypothesis and experiments to and going about it in an out of the box intellectual, analytical, and critical sort of way finding ALL information possible to expose the truth of a matter in ALL matters.

I have been among that relatively small group of people since I was 12 and decided that even though my dad was the pastor of a Christian church, I just couldn't believe in God anymore... and started searching for what i could believe in. What I found was that ALL religions and ALL cultures share over half of their beliefs with Christianity as a whole and that there was no way that they could have gotten those beliefs from Christianity because Christianity hadn't Gotten that far spread by the time those religions and cultures where formed. I found scientific evidence of events in the bible having actually occurred, and records of it in the histories of the places where the bible said they occurred in. I found that things mentioned in the Koran, the Torah, and other religious texts from all of the oldest religions also were in agreement with each other, had scientific proof events they said happened actually happened, and the histories of places even where commonly opposing religion was had records that what they said happened happened to some extent. The conclusion I've come to from this is that No Religion is wrong, but each religion as it was originally intended to be according to their religious texts is a small piece of a much larger puzzle no one bothers to put together. I believe that once put together the truth about life, the universe, and everything will be exposed once and for all.... and the Douglas Adam's fan in me so badly wants to say that answer will be 42.

My apologies if you decided this reply was too long to bother reading but if you want an intelligent well researched answer, you should read it.

Best Answer

I don't do "structured religion" but I'm very spiritual. Some of us are looking for more than what the old churches offer. I believe many things have been left out of the bible. In a lot of religions "fear" is taught to keep people in line. I just believe there is something out there greater than we are............GOD.

Best Answer

Hi
Exactly when looking at religion have to sift the gold from the dross
There is a fine silver lining through all the rest of the bull **** and if you can get hold of that you will find bottom line is it runs through all the beliefs even believe it or not Satanism if you know the 11 commandments of the Satanic bible

Bio

Best Answer