Girls will be boys and boys will be girls , It's a mixed up muddled up, shook up world (Kinks)

Best Answer

That's their gig

Best Answer

A friend told me she does it because she doesn't want guys hitting on her... go figure. lol

Best Answer

That makes sense! :) lol

Best Answer

I don't really know and I've asked a few times and got answers that don't really make any sense. It baffles me that a woman would want to look a *lot* like a guy when they are openly lesbian. I really don't care what the reason is, because it doesn't make any real sense. A guy who wants to look like a woman is the same thing if he is gay; I grasp the trans-gender issue, but I don't grasp wanting to appear to look the opposite of how the person wants to be accepted and they don't profess to be cross-dressers. However this is explained to me, it doesn't make any sense.<br />
Good question<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Exactly, If I want to be with a girl I want her to look like a girl and I want to look like a girl.I take pride in myself. I do understand that people have preferences and maybe girls are more comfortable with dressing like guys It just doesnt click with me.

Best Answer

None of the answers you got on this make any sense to me. Different people are wired differently. There are some females who are really girly girls. Others not so much. Lesbians, like gay men, are on a "spectrum" in how they experience the world. In many (not all) non-traditional relationships of women, one of them has the masculine role and the other the feminine. Occasionally the derogatory name "dyke" is used to describe them, It is not because of a desire to attract particular attention, but it is an expression of who they are as people. Being lesbian is very different from being bisexual. Lesbians don't feel sexual toward men, but they can be as varied as girls who do like men in how they like to present themselves. More of a mystery to me in regards to lesbian appearance is why so many like to dress in ultra revealing outfits. But then, when a girl dresses in different ways women are as likely as men to notice.

Best Answer