whatdoyoudo whatdoyoudo 31-35, M 11 Answers Feb 27, 2011

I think it´s the reverse, I have a self-esteem issue and I prefer being alone. Very sad.

Best Answer

I stay alone because I prefer it. Good things seem to happen for me that way. ;-)

Best Answer

Needyness. Most humans have it. They can (usually) only have self-esteem if people are around them.

Best Answer

People go crazy in solitary confinement, we are social beings. I think that is why it's tough for a lot of people to be alone. Unless you mean "alone" as in "being single"... then that would be an issue based on the individual and I don't feel I can answer for someone else.

Best Answer

Some love people more than others.

Best Answer

They can be alone. If you put them in a prison cell and give them food and water every day they would be fine. Some people are just needy, they like to keep friends around rather than examine their own life. They don't like themselves, or they are afraid to find out who they really are.

Best Answer

Let us all get Freudian here. People who cannot be alone has nothing to do with self esteem. It has to do wiht issues from when they were children.

Best Answer

Probably because it's not natural to be alone. We were meant to have a companion.

Best Answer

It has to be a self esteem issue if they're not confident enough to spend time with themselves every now and then

Best Answer