Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 14 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

cuz some women are b itches

Best Answer

Women run a complex social order. They decide who is going to couple with who and manipulate in a passive aggressive fashion to built their personal female status to the alpha female. Some women are disgusted with this activity just as some men are disgusted with the whole "be the big macho man to get a lot of women to sleep with you" alpha male dance. You can dodge these dances by hanging out with the opposite sex. A woman will not be expected to do the alpha male dance and a man will not be expected to do the alpha female dance.

Best Answer

Because sometimes gals r very bitchy

Best Answer

for me i generally hate all the drama that comes with having female friends. admitedly i am only in high school, but noone can tell me they ont know what im talking about. if ur a guy ur girlfriend dragged u into it if ur a girl u normally have a hand in it or someone asked your opinion on it and they disagreed whith what you said. i have this experience and people hate me for stuff like this.

Best Answer

No gossip or need to hear drama.

Best Answer

They generally have both.

Best Answer