BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 31 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

I grew up with two brothers whom I played chess, dungeons & dragons, army men, etc. I was hardly ever around girls who did hair and talked about girly things aside from at school. I feel more comfortable talking about stuff guys talk about including women. Besides all of that I am not emotional like most women and I can't relate to them crying over some man who beats their ***, etc.

Best Answer

because some people(of the same sex) want others to be insecure. i do however find the ones that specificaly target the opposite sex to be insecure themselfs though generally.

Best Answer

i agree too

Best Answer

So many girls are nasty....

Best Answer

mostly if they are single and ready mingle

Best Answer

Well, I think some women get all their feel good fuzzies from men, not women. I think this is sad.

Best Answer

No swirly girly drama asking us to choose sides. A friend is a friend to the end. ~Nikki

Best Answer

I have both, but men don't really judge you.

Best Answer

women are dramatic, bitchy and needy. men are easier to be yourself around.

Best Answer

I've always gotten along with men better. I guess its the tomboy in me. More of the same interests, same personalities. A lot of the women around me are too high maintenance.

Best Answer
Best Answer

idk.. but I like to have both :)

Best Answer

me too :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I know, I know!! because a lot of girls get jealous of your looks, success with men, smarts and etc. Haven't you ever been looked at "up and down" by a "friend" when you show up in a new outfit? )

Best Answer

i wish i have all the looks and smarts too...

Best Answer

ah you sure do - those kind of girls want you to look like trash so they look prettier ) i think it's the age thing - generosity just slips away when the first wrinkles show :D :D can't say I am completely innocent of this too (oops:)

Best Answer

Women tend to size one another up. I have heard it said several times from a woman about another woman "she looks like a complete bltch" for no reason that I can fathom.

Best Answer

i agree! lol

Best Answer

because male friends spoil us & female friends talk about us behind the back! not all of course.

Best Answer

In my case, I've just always gotten along better with males than females. I'm on the same page with them more than other females. Most of the females that I get along with are the same type.

Best Answer

Maybe because we are very simple creatures ?

Best Answer

No cat fights:-)

Best Answer

Less drama.

Best Answer

LOL..females hold grudges.Males fight it out and forget it..it is over!

Best Answer

I don't think so dear!!!! According to my logic it is basically just a reason to like someone who really do care of your feelings, emotions or whatever!!!!! So it happens with both, male and female!!!!!!! I think there is nothing to compare, it is just a fact of understanding!!!!!!!! Isn't that???

Best Answer

Not sure. I was once invited to a "hen night" and was a bit apprehensive, thinking I'd be the only bloke. It turned out there were more guys than girls - go figure!

Best Answer