What's with us? I don't like paying full price for things, and yet sometimes once something goes on sale, I look at it and don't think it looks as good as it did back when it was full price. Is it the marketing, the placing of the clothes or other product(s) strategically in the store so that they aren't crowded with a bunch of other items...what is it ?
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 8 Answers May 29, 2012

If it's 'too expensive', for me it's a case of wanting it just because I can't have it. When it's on sale, that appeal is lost.

Best Answer

Usually when it goes on sale it's been picked over and looked at already, and the newest thing is catching your eye more too.

Best Answer

you didn't really want it as much as you thought you did.

Best Answer

I have never... ever gotten that feeling o_o The bigger the sale, the better. I'm all over that deal. Seriously.

Best Answer

I go with the fact that u had extra time to think about it and u still wouldn't pay the sale price for it!

Best Answer

It's because the manager gets pi33ed and throws them on the floor.

Best Answer

Its a psychological thing, things always look better when you attach a higher value to them. The more it costs, the better it looks.

Best Answer