Maybe coz the strangers hardly know you

Best Answer

It's because stranger's respect you a lot more and your family still looks at you as if you were that little 10 year old child they once knew i have tried to show my family that i am grown up into this nice person and a young lady but nothing seems to work as my dad and i grew closer the rest of them and i grew further apart from each other i would just say forget about it as hard as that would be and just let them come to you when they treat you like crap and then the tables have turned and they want you for some reason say whatever it is "NO"

Best Answer

Picking some from the earlier answers :<br />
Yes, they don't know you, they don't have enough information to dislike you, yet. <br />
I would say it's an illusion to believe that they treat you well. Try living with them or working with them. Really, to know someone you have to do either of the two for a while.<br />
Give them enough opportunities to interact with you, and be with them all day for a couple of months, and believe me, even a handkerchief in the wrong place is trigger enough for you to know where they stand and how much "treat" you well.

Best Answer

i've lived here for almost 3 years, we don't hang out much but we talk a lot. si i guess their not strangers.

Best Answer

Ok, noted. But you get to know someone fully when you live under the same roof, or, you have significant stakes in their life or they have significant stake in your life. By stake, not necessarily money, but a commitment, a responsibility or sense of lifelong attachment and expectations, which can be present in a family member, but may not be in a neighbour. (say, for example, hospitalisation).
Of course, I agree, neighbours can be wonderful friends when it comes to emotional support and can fill in a lot for the love probably lacking from family members.

Best Answer

Lol you're stealing my lines...

Best Answer

Because Strangers have no REAL Obligation or Connection with you... it's easier to tell you to PIZZ OFF when you make them mad..

Best Answer

Not say'n ya parents in da right, but for some ppl its hard to treat sum1 gud dat yu see everyday.

Best Answer

They don't know you. Or put this way, I'd imagine 98% of murders are carried out by the victims family or " Friends"?

Best Answer

yeah, it's scary

Best Answer

not sure, are you a scouser?

Best Answer

you must be kidding

Best Answer

are we related?

Best Answer

i don't know lol

Best Answer