quietbeauty quietbeauty 26-30, F 21 Answers Jun 13, 2009

I think many people have that problem. Most likely if you nabbed a guy you liked you would not like him after awhile because you are seeking rejection in some form, unconsciously of course, and I am not being mean. I know I personally tend to find men that need fixing, nurturing, or whatever. I waste energy trying to fix them, nothing changes and i end up hurt. Then if a guy is interested in me I will decide they are too nice and make them "just my friend". Something about a bad boy is appealing, likely because I am used to inconsistent and conditional love. Perhaps the same is true for you? Maybe everyone should stop looking and just focus on their own agendas.

Best Answer

Have you ever heard of this particular saying?;

"Why do we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, love those who hurt us, and hurt those that love us?". we all have this problem some part in our lives (I can totally relate to what your saying), i guess its best just to except that nothings going to happen and move on, it saves a lot of time and emotional energy. Hope this helped, Hope you find the one your looking for.

Best Answer

Oh girl your preaching to the choir. When you find the answer let me know!!!

Best Answer

OMG--that is the story of my life!! I am attracted to guys in their mid 20's-30's, who are in good physical shape and have a job, and a modern outlook...However, the only guys that swoon over me are old dudes in their 50's, who smoke and drink, and have a very backward 1950's outlook.....Honey if you can find the answer to that question PLEASE forward it my way!!!!

Best Answer

because you havent found the right guy yet

Best Answer

Get the definitive answer to THIS question and you will have solved one of the big mysteries of being a human. I think everyone has experienced this.

Probably because you are attracted by looks/personality traits/etc. of people who seek different character traits in their own potential mates. Perhaps you need to look at what you like in a potential mate and consider WHY the people who fit that profile do not seem to like you back in the same way. For example, are you ATTRACTED to say, the "bad boy" type...but perhaps are not a "bad girl" TYPE yourself? Maybe that type SEEKS a similar type for a mate but since you are not that way yourself, they are not attracted back? Just a potential example/speculation.

I'll tell ya one thing...it's NOT because you are unattractive...we can safely eliminate that from the list of potential reasons! Wink! No worries, you are VERY YOUNG...you will find your mate...could take years or might be next Tuesday, for all you know. But don't rush things...it will find YOU when you least expect it. Good luck!

Best Answer

As many have said before...its the story of my life. It hurts an awful lot...****** me off at times too.... but what can i say, Life hands us deal we can either live with or die without, and its up to us to make the best of our given situation. Maybe u will find "z" guy... maybe not...lets just hope for all of us ladies in that position that its the former and not the latter, or life would really suck.

Best Answer

Among lots of guys and gals, only one man and one woman will become a good couple.

In order to be good for each other, all boys and girls have to learn about the sacredness of family institution and the greatest happiness right here.

Ignorance is naturally the source of all wrongdoings.

Best Answer

murphy's law?

Best Answer

aileengein said it all. let the rest of us know when you find out.

Best Answer

Me too! Let me know if you get the answer.

Best Answer

Cuz hat's how it works, and it freakin sucks!

Best Answer

just cause

Best Answer

Because people don't realize how unlikely it is that any two people would care about eachother an equal amount. It is actually impossible for them to care about eachother an equal amount - but you can get close.

There is always going to be a giver and a taker.

Best Answer

Because life sucks.

Best Answer

Welcome to the ironic-angst-fun-filled game of life.

If you obtain it, then you look for the next that seems betters; if you can never obtain it, it's the only thing in the world you'll ever want.

Best Answer

A relationship is about repairing one another. Nobody's perfect.

Best Answer