I heard it from my mother that one of the psychiatrist I used to see for about three months gave me vitamins tablets cuz he thinks there's nothing wrong with me. And she also kept telling me I need to fight it and snap out of it without seeing a psychiatrist, I think the way she says that makes it worse. It messes up with my head more than help. Why would anyone do that?
GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 18 in Health

first of all, you should never be made to feel ashamed because you have issues (we ALL have issues). and some people seem to benefit from taking a supplement or presc<x>ription; if that's the case, it's not for me to judge. But I don't think your concerns are irrelevant or should be swept under the rug. If you're feeling something, then you're feeling something legit. sometimes you can't just snap out of something; you need some kind of help or support. I can only tell you that sometimes the people who should be backing you up and helping you (instead of just criticizing) can't always do that, because of their own issues.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear this. That's very wrong. Most likely you are having a normal reaction to an efffed up enviornment.

Best Answer

Some people think it helps... obviously it doesn't.

Best Answer

Time to cut the apron strings and do what you feel you need to do to get healthy.

Best Answer