This site that asks for answers has less drama/bickering than any site out there that has a reply/comment button. Youtube, Facebook, you name it.
Everydaycliche Everydaycliche 26-30, M 19 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

This site is like a DMZ. A few shots fired here and there, but overall, not as bad as some.

Best Answer

maybe cause friendly people are using this site

Best Answer

this is a mix of the real world.no one is always nice.in fact it's the nice one's who will bite you the hardest.

Best Answer

because we as community like peace

Best Answer

I've been on several sites like this one. Most are pretty friendly .. but then it really depends how you act there and approach others.

Best Answer

what is names of sites similar to this?will check them out and no i will never leave ep.

Best Answer

For the Q&A portion, which I normally participate in most ... Answerbag.com ... Answerology.com ... Answermug.com Fluther.com ... and more ... Answerbag.com is my favorite.

Best Answer

We try to be fairly civil and abide by the rules of the internet.

Best Answer

Are you familiar with the Rules of the internet? :)

Best Answer

yes, but only rules 33 and up.

Best Answer

Best Answer

If you're laughing you probably don't get why that's funny.

Best Answer

because america is in a war zone. a$$holes here are just a little bit slow. stick around cuz...

Best Answer

It's a community with and without purpose - and fences are weakly built - but there is bickering bantering about - but it calms down when someone brings home trout

Best Answer

Welcome to EP

Best Answer

Not true - this place seems to be much the same as any other similar place - some good, some bad. maybe a bit friendlier than elsewhere. But then again I haven'e come across a warzone either. Yet!

Best Answer

Well, people here tend to joke more than be mean, but there are a few who aren't always feeling so nice.

Best Answer

You must be new here LOL

Best Answer

lol you must be new ?.. :)

Best Answer

Most people here seem pretty nice. The only snottiness I see is in comments about religion(s). Can't we live and let live?

Best Answer