Rob12Rob Rob12Rob 16-17, M 5 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Affairs

She's frustrated. Unrequited love can be very painful. Try to be kind about it and not take it too personally when she needs to vent. <br />
But you've got a problem here. Getting this question answered isn't going to solve it. You need to ask more questions. For example, how do you feel about her in fact?

Best Answer

Thanks for your wonderful gift of a tongue.! Well, that is true, its too painful, I understands her side. I don't want her to wait me in the near future, because I don't like her attitude, the way she shows to me, you know she is somewhat changing from the moment I knew her

Best Answer

Hm. How did this happen? Did you date? Hang out as friends? She started to change you say... From what before to what now? Just so you know... I fell for someone who doesn't love me in return but we're best friends. My feelings nearly ruined it but she and I care about each other too much not to try to work it out. Just wondering where you are in this since you're much much younger, this is a harder puzzle for you... No offense.

Best Answer

Truly a hard puzzling game. We had no dates I guess, we hang out as a friend. She change from emotionless women to emotion-full now! :(( We both teach catechism, she always talk to me, about her family matter, problems at school, chilhood problems, problems on church (socially). And now, I don't talk to her mostly because everyone knows that she fell in love with me. And I'm scared that I will be known someday that she uses this thing to be famous on our group, to build some issues, because I remember what she said to me that she sometimes walk out to hook up attention of others. :( she's stuying psychology, she knows me very well, she knows every single moves I did :(

Best Answer

She's older than you? Sounds like you are really mostly shocked and scared. You want to stay friends? Keep in mind: shrinks have feelings too... Training often goes out the window when feelings take over.
Take a break, decide what YOU want to see happen.. Whether or not you are willing to go farther with her. Don't make what others think part of this. Then talk to her about it and define your boundaries clearly. No matter what you decide you will both be a lot more comfortable. If she's studying psych she'll understand that.

Best Answer

I'm older that her around 1 year interval.. I'm scared of what will happen next, yes.Thanks a lot for your comments, suggestions and advises, I really enjoyed using this site. Well for start of friendship, do you have twitter? :)

Best Answer

Sorry friend... Can't do that. Safety and privacy.

Best Answer

Oh. I understand! :)) Just always be there to accompany me on dilemmas thank You!

Best Answer

I'll keep an eye out for you, kid. You need me just track down some recent post and reply to it.

Best Answer

Thank You, why you so good to me, this is the day, my first day here on expproject! :) Thank You bro

Best Answer

Just giving back what I received, bro.

Best Answer

Everyone need the returns of their investments. Do not you? have you ever invested in LOVE. A lifetime is required for investing in love. So what is the problem if some needs to be loved in return of their love. do u need unconditional love? have ever tried for it? Do not ask it from others if you do not give it to others.

Best Answer

But then you do not understand some hinder/factors to reciprocate her love. :( I do wants investments. I am poor in speaking of LOVE, honestly :(

Best Answer

Just show her that you are in love with her.. if you do then she will appreciate..

Best Answer

then I will be like I'm using her ? :(

Best Answer

Good to be straight forward, if you don't like her company just say to her and better for both of you..

Best Answer

If you're dating and you know you can't love her then that's just mean.

Best Answer

We're not dating xD but I've read some book says "If the person likes you, you will like him/her in some ways" somthing like this xDD

Best Answer