"Eyes are the windows to the soul."

Best Answer

The inexplicable things I've seen and felt in people's eyes are the best evidence I know that we really do have souls. Still totally bemused by how it works...

Best Answer

You only see what you imagine mate. You're dreaming and way off track.

Best Answer

If that was the case wouldn't I be able to feel/imagine that feeling or even just something slightly close to it in some other situation? Fact is that's never happened to me. I get where you're coming from because I'm usually a sceintific minded sceptical person, but this I can't explain.

Best Answer

It's not real mate. People are actors under nearly all situations and can give any impression they are inclined to do.

Best Answer

I think you are talking about empathic sense and connection. Some people feel it more than others do.

Best Answer

Perhaps, but the weird thing is I've felt it a few times before, but I've always known right away, clear as day, when they feel it too.

Best Answer

The eyes are the windows to the soul.

Best Answer

because we are senthenien

Best Answer

I've always hated eye contact for that reason it'sike they could see right through me it kills me espically when your parting with someone

Best Answer