yourluckycharm yourluckycharm 16-17, F 10 Answers Apr 14, 2011

i do not descriminate, i run from everybody

Best Answer

We don't. Or I don't. However I tend to close up for a day or two then I need people around me. Those closest are harder for me cuz they'll sense I am not doing well then the whole.oohhh what's wrong? Reopening the wounds over and over. That's hard. How do you gently tell someone, "I am fragile, hurt, and you just might get your head chewed off for caring too much"?

Best Answer

lol me in a nutshell

Best Answer

This is a good question. I think it's because we like the idea of having someone close. But when we see him/her for who s/he really is (not as some one dimensional idea, but as a multifaceted person) we want to run because that person isn't fitting our idea of what a person should be.

As for people that don't matter- there's always potential that unknown people could fill this ideal. Well, there's really no potential because our ideal is, well, idealistic. But in the moment, we think they could be the one to fill our template.

Best Answer

According to the movie The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants: "Because you know they'll always love you no matter what" =-)

Best Answer

Perhaps because it is easier to impress people who don't matter but it's hard to be a hero to someone who knows us well.

Best Answer

Our need for "acceptance"

and we only really hurt the ones we love...because they are the only ones really close enough to hurt.

Best Answer

Sometimes it can be frightning to be loved, also we tend to be more relaxed and complesant around our loved ones which makes us less careful about their feeling.

Best Answer

Because we know no matter the ones we love will always be there to go back to. And we think that we have to be liked by everyone. I personally don't care to impress others, like me for me or don't like me, I am not changing for them. And I'd never push the ones I love for nobody.

Best Answer

you'll grow up too,don't worry

Best Answer