veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

They go on the offensive because they feel guilty.

Best Answer

Thats been my experience of such people.

Best Answer

They want to persuade themselves and others that they were right in treating you the way they did.

Best Answer

Cuz they feel guilty. Kind of a passive-aggressive thing.

Best Answer

Good question.. I don't know my guess would be it is some sort of defense mechanism.. Also, IMO most people think that we deserve what they do to us - and they don't really want to do it but we were just asking for it..

Best Answer

Manipulation...pure and simple

Best Answer

Because, as you will come to understand....there are some people in the world who think it's all about THEM.

Best Answer

as it should be. We are responsible for ourselves.. unless you have children

Best Answer

Disagree with you on that. If we all had that view, people in this world would be even more selfish and self absorbed then they already are.

Best Answer

i agree with you jenni855 we should take into consideration ALL of the consequences of our action before hand. this world would be a total mess if everyone stepped on whom ever to get what they want.

Best Answer