I mean straight guys
Amandra Amandra 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Image & Weight

A double standard imposed upon men by society and it's view of gender roles. There are stereotypical guidelines we must fall within, albeit they are loose and lenient compared to other double standards in society like the women=***** standard or the whitey=racist standard. It just so happens that wearing a girls clothes puts men outside their allowed range of akward

Best Answer

If a girl looks cool, she looks cool in pretty much anything.<br />
Also, men's clothes on a girl usually look too big, which is cool. Girls clothes on a guy look too small, which is uncool.

Best Answer

Well, if they would just check the sizing, they would look fine.

Best Answer

I dont have any problem pulling off girls clothes.

Best Answer

Yeah i know what you mean lol:-))<br />
And some don't suit make up either but yet some look really pretty with it on ive met some guys that look so cool with a bit of mascarra and lipstick:-))

Best Answer

Look awkward?? Last time I bought heels... TG came in and sat down beside me. Legs went on forever and I could only hope that I looked THAT good! S/he was gorgeous, but very open about being TG (deep voice) really nice too!

Best Answer

Unfair social standards, I guess.

Best Answer

Honestly I have seen some woman look awkward. However some guys actually look normal. Weird world we live in now that I think about it.

Best Answer

They guys just have to get a size bigger when wearing girls clothes, for sure.

Best Answer

men has not the curves from a girl >.> so harder for a men to get the curves that a girl can get

Best Answer

There is padding that u can buy for hips and butt to make a fem body. Also their is a FEMSKIN that is a suit from neck to ankle that you can wear to hide everything and look like a total girl.

Best Answer