Wifeinater Wifeinater 22-25, F 17 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in WTK

theirs no poor people on TV ha ha and there jobs are just talking with their friends

Best Answer

Yeah actual MiddleClass is working your arse off to pay the mortgage and credit card interest....no time for fun and games much.

Best Answer

Because it's fiction....depicting Upper middle class......and did you notice no one ever actually works? They always have plenty of time and money and never talk about outstanding credit card bills.

Best Answer

because nothing you see on tv or in the movies has anything to do with reality

Best Answer

yes no kidding.. is their middle class our upper class.. who knows..

Best Answer

Horray for Hollywood! They lie!

Best Answer

Its a movie. Nothing truthful about it.

Best Answer

Hollywood make believe. I have no answer why but I agree with your observation.

Best Answer

How do you know they are portraying the middle class. Does the flick come with a label--"YOU'RE ABOUT TO WITNESS OUR INTERPRETATION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS"?

Best Answer

No. This one I'm watching is "The Box" The husband works on a mars project and the wife is a teacher in a private school. and she was talking to her friend about how they are "Living paycheck to paycheck as it is"

Best Answer

lol, I noticed that too! I'm like,"Uhm...I'm middle class and my house does NOT look like that."

Best Answer

They live in the Jones's neighbourhood in Hollywood

Best Answer