bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 18 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I just laugh at the bad plot personally

Best Answer

Do You?!

Best Answer

Human nature. Listen to people watching sports or wrestling on tv. They do the same.

Best Answer

Everyone knows that in a Scary situation where its dark and damp and the victim is moving slow and blindly that the killer is behind them! damnit fool look behind you, you can still live! but they never listen...

Best Answer

Because somehow we figure if we were in their shoes we'd somehow make better choices.

Best Answer

Hahaha it's so true. I guess cuz it's so much fun, we know that if we were put in that situation we'd all be ******' our pants.

Best Answer

I've never done that but it's partly why I prefer to watch horror films at home. :-)

Best Answer

Empathy can be a mighty powerful thing.

Best Answer

Because someone has to. They never turn on lights, look in mirrors, even when they get the bad guy they don't finish him off. You jut have to finish him while he's down. Nail him to the floor so he can't disappear. Through his forehead.

Best Answer

It's the last vestiges of our humanity, we are trying to help them... the ones that just watch people die without reacting.. OR worse, smile and laugh, those are the ones who's humanity is gone.

Best Answer

I don't watch scary movies...

Best Answer

i yell because they make me mad when they run thru the woods because somebody's chasing them and then they fall down because they have lost a high heel shoe and she's only running in 1 shoe

Best Answer

Because we can't belief they are so stupid that it rubs off on us.

Best Answer

same reason if we think there is a killer in the kitchen we say "hello?" like they are going to say" in the kitchen, wanna sandwich?"

Best Answer