Most are hypothetical for goodness sake. Funny how people take things so seriously... and they wonder why their heads are messed up. People need to see how the questions were phrased. Yes, if it says "What should I do, or I have a problem..." But if it starts with "If YOU have...then it may not be the asker's life.."
ernestine97 ernestine97 41-45, F 8 Answers Apr 20, 2012

Most people do ask Questions about themselves.The answer would be the same either way. Why would it make a difference?

Best Answer

So if you replace "I" with "you" then it's a general question not relating to your experience. Is this question an exception to that rule or is this an issue your "friend" is experiencing?

Best Answer

Yes to your 1st question. I'm not getting your 2nd question.

Best Answer

Read your own question at the top of the page. According to your rule, this question is not about you.

Best Answer

It's not about me nor anybody I know. It's a question for anybody to answer. It's an "if ever this happens to you what would you do" kind of question.

Best Answer

i consider myself like 'archie' from rock n rolla.. stupid needs to be slapped.. how else does it learn? oO

Best Answer

Yes, I have similar issues. I guess I'm awkward and misunderstood virtually as well LOL

Best Answer

No, they just don't read.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer