Confidence, people try to tear you down. It's like you're damned if you do, dAmned if you don't.
Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 8 Answers Jun 27 in Food

You said it there, damned if you do damned if you don't. Screw what people think 💩👎

Best Answer

Yep...

Best Answer

The people who try to tear you down don't have confidence or high self-esteem...don't worry about them.

Best Answer

Because, miserable people love miserable company and if they can make you miserable by tearing you down they think they won some kind of victory. Keep your confidence and find others, and they do exist, who are confident enough not to be threatened by you gaining some positive attention as you surely will.

Best Answer

I'm not even that great and I don't think I'm better than others, but I'm trying to work on being more confident in the things that I do, but I've noticed that some people don't like that. Ah well!

Best Answer

They are jealous, confidence is just plain appealing, they see people responding to you more and don't like it. It is them not you.

Best Answer

No one responds to me. Lol

Best Answer

Oh, they will believe me...I had low self esteem until my 40's and then bam ...I said "Forget this, like me or don't" found out more people like me now that I learned not to care what the miserable people think.

Best Answer

lmao...that's true, but you just have to focus on what YOU want yourself to be...not what other's want. :)

Best Answer

True! :)

Best Answer

and then you stop caring about the others, and you care about yourself..and thats when confidence appears..

Best Answer

I'm getting a little better with this.

Best Answer

take it as it's only about you..and what you think and what you feel..

Best Answer

Just stop listening to people altogether ...problem solved

Best Answer

That's impossible

Best Answer

Cockiness is when you believe that no one else in the room is better than you.<br />
Confidence is knowing you are better than you were yesterday.

Best Answer

But I'm not talking about cocky. I'm talking about self confidence.

Best Answer

Woooopss!

Best Answer