unveil unveil 31-35, F 15 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

pick better friends

Best Answer

It is true that can happen but i like to think of the 'pay it forward' type of thinking. I remember back about 18 years when my car had broken down, no mobile phone and three kids under 4. I started the long walk back home in a very rural area. A lady driving past the opposite direction noticed first myself with three kids in tow, one of which I was carrying and then the car at the side of the road. She turned around and picked me up and drove me and the kids home. I was so grateful. I have since over the years done many things like this in a way to repay her for the day she helped me.

Best Answer

I do believe in the pay it forward.

Best Answer

:) don't expect in return the help you do to others..

Best Answer

It seems you hang with the wrong crowd.

Best Answer

Thay are not your true friends just ask i be there

Best Answer

these so called friends are users [fair weather friends]a true friend is around always

Best Answer

Yes, been there, thats when u find out who ur real friends are, been lucky last couple years, my friends have been there & thank u to every one of them for getting me through

Best Answer

ha

Best Answer