unveil unveil 31-35, F 15 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

pick better friends

Best Answer

It is true that can happen but i like to think of the 'pay it forward' type of thinking. I remember back about 18 years when my car had broken down, no mobile phone and three kids under 4. I started the long walk back home in a very rural area. A lady driving past the opposite direction noticed first myself with three kids in tow, one of which I was carrying and then the car at the side of the road. She turned around and picked me up and drove me and the kids home. I was so grateful. I have since over the years done many things like this in a way to repay her for the day she helped me.

Best Answer

I do believe in the pay it forward.

Best Answer

:) don't expect in return the help you do to others..

Best Answer

It seems you hang with the wrong crowd.

Best Answer

Maybe you're helping the wrong people ... those who don't appreciate it.

Best Answer

Thay are not your true friends just ask i be there

Best Answer

these so called friends are users [fair weather friends]a true friend is around always

Best Answer

Yes, been there, thats when u find out who ur real friends are, been lucky last couple years, my friends have been there & thank u to every one of them for getting me through

Best Answer

ha

Best Answer

They're selfish arseholes.

Best Answer