Not perverted south!!! I meant that they never take the time to get to know you further and end up quit talking to you for no reason.
jbuckner8806 jbuckner8806 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Probably saved you a lot of heart break .Special people are few and far between for each individual .Takes time keep looking

Best Answer

WHAT DID I DO DEBBIE LOL HUGS VINNY

Best Answer

nothing, why? lol :)

Best Answer

Unfortunately it seems to be a way of the world these days ,maybe folk are looking for perfection as portrayed by the Media.

Keep looking there are plenty of good guys out there who will appreciate all you have to offer.

Best Answer

They want different things to you or you just become distance. But it is annoying when things go wrong men don't talk when it needed to sort things!!!

Best Answer

because you cared more then they did

Best Answer

I think it happens because we lose interest in someone when things get to that point.

I do understand how you feel, and it does hurt when things like this happen. it's always hard for me to ever lose interest in a woman, but seems they lose interest in me. I guess the only thing you can do at this point is move on, and you will find someone that will always be interested in all you do and share :)

Best Answer

Maybe you're living your life upside-down. Get back on your feet and try again... then maybe next time things would go North because you're in the opposite direction. Love sometimes takes a few tries but if you leave your heart open eventually it'll find you. Cupid can get busy at times... don't worry though! He'll be coming your way soon! "You can't have 'no' in your heart!" :)

Best Answer

I think sometimes we get to a point where we get scared of making a serious commitment anymore....even to a friendship. The society we live in now is so me focused that those of us who care about people and relationships are kinda out of dat to others. My advise is never stop trying to get close to people because youll miss out on far more if you stop then youll ever miss by it ending sooner then you hoped for

Best Answer

You pick em about as well as I do.

Best Answer

last time I checked south is where the ***** and **** are

Best Answer

it's ok lol

Best Answer

maybe we get needy?

Best Answer

Or maybe they just can't see awesomeness when it's slapping them in the face

Best Answer

maybe you shouldn't slap them with it then :P

Best Answer

Best Answer

;p

Best Answer

Hard as You can ,then they won't miss it.

Best Answer

thats where they came from

Best Answer

They go South because we are not that persons true North. But that person for you is out there.

Best Answer

got the wrong guy................again...try a completely different kind of guy

Best Answer