ManiacalTom ManiacalTom 31-35, M 14 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

I know the feeling

Best Answer

Because people like to talk about themselves. Your friends may not understand your problems. Ask yourself this. Do you repeat the same old stories over and over to your friends? If so, I would rethink what you talk about. Sometimes, we forget we do that with our friends. We get wrapped up in our own world we forget about other peoples problems.

Best Answer

No. I had a new problem that just happened this week and I didn't tell anyone right away. When I spoke of it, they just kept speaking of their problems. I am here to help people. That is what I do, but I have problems too you know.

Best Answer

either they're not good friends, or your bitterness is clouding your capacity to see how much they forgive you - or something in between

Best Answer

but at least you have friends - i've allowed all mine to fall away by my hermetic lifestyle

Best Answer

Then they are not your true friends. Its a one sided friendship where they dont mind dumping on you without returning the favour. Sorry.. you need better friends, who care for you as you care for them. Some people are good time friends, and nothing wrong with that, as long as it on mutual grounds.

Best Answer

You care about others, that's why you're their for them.<br />
Sadly, they don't seem to think of you in the same light.

Best Answer

I care for friends greatly. More than myself. I don't expect them to see me in that same light, but I listen to all their problems and give advice, but the moment I mention I am in a mood, welll, then they are suddenly gone.

Best Answer

Find some new ones. I have lots of 'friends' but only a few that I class as 'true' friends - those are the ones I can always find in tough times and know that we will be there for each other.

Best Answer

I know. I only have a few friends too. In real live I know who they are, but on this site, well everytime I mention a problem, then they just ignore it and keep talking. ugh.

Best Answer

well we call that modern friendship but hey don't mind it take it easy eat a cookie drink some milk and speak to us

Best Answer

Thanks. I will take a sugar cookie and some organic milk. mmmmmmm.

Best Answer

that the spirit buddy!

Best Answer

so tell me ur problems

Best Answer

well I have lots, but this one that sparked this question is kind of personal. It involves someone else. Not what most people want to read for sure. At least not the way I am.

Best Answer

send it in private buddy

Best Answer

you to

Best Answer

I know the sort,when push comes to shove they fail the test.

Best Answer

yes, they fail miserably.

Best Answer

You have ****** friends. Welcome to my world.

Best Answer

I am sorry for us both. Problems suck. I speak of them and my friends whom I am helping with their problems suddenly disappear. How horrible.

Best Answer

I tend to just rely on myself. Makes you stronger and more independent that way. Actually, that's probably why I'm so good at helping them.

Best Answer