Why is this question hurting my brain? Must get more sleep.

Best Answer

no one benefits from being a racist

Best Answer

You have a valid point but could it be that black folk are sick of saying, "Oh, yassah, yassah, boss. I gets right on that fo ya!" All whist the white man continues to look down on humans as subhumans that most of thier ancestors did not come to this country by choice? I have met a lot of racist blacks too but id probably be racist if racist whites kept saying, "it's over, now get over it." Among other insults. I just cant wrap mind around the whole affair. I feel as if society is trying to convince me to be a racist. That sounds stupid, I know, but I am constantly disturbed by this.

Best Answer

I have only found this to be the case with people from certain regions of the country. Where I grew up, being seen as racist would make someone an outcast. It wasn't until I joined the military and met people from all over the country that I started noticing correlations between where people were from and what their attitudes towards diversity were like. My experience supports the stereotype that people from the south are, in general, more racist than people from the northeast or west coast. I realize that saying this is ironic, in a way, as I'm exposing a prejudice about the sorts of people who are prejudiced. Lol. It's just my experience, though, and I've certainly met racist people from the north and very open-minded people from the south.

Best Answer

Excellent post. Thanks for your honesty and input.

Best Answer

Bc they are stupid and ignorant

Best Answer

This question made me think of a good friend's kid. My friend is a light skinned Black person who married a white person. Their child looks white. I can only imagine the things she will hear when she grows up from people who will assume that they are speaking to a white person.

Best Answer

The same can be said for any race. Many non-whites are very racist. Not only whites.

Best Answer

The fact is probably just assumed because deep within most whites are racist to a point.

Best Answer

En anglais?

Best Answer

All white people are racist

Best Answer

True but white people are the ones who benefit from it

Best Answer

White people have the most power, don't they?

Best Answer

I would disagree but I'm too tired right now xD

Best Answer

It's so easy to be nice. I don't understand why most people aren't...

Best Answer

Cool. My bad. A lot of people on here have been annoying me so I guess I overreacted

Best Answer

Why is racism automatically associated with white people? Are you insinuating that none-whites are less human? Why are you so racist?

Best Answer

WHAT?

Best Answer

There was a woman who won a huge lawsuit. She had naturally blond hair and European features and they assumed she was white and started to talk about every other race accept there's. It was a recording that lasted for about three days.

Best Answer