PoppaBear53 PoppaBear53 56-60, M 14 Answers Oct 2, 2011

In my experience, neither of your statements (questions) are true. Apparently you have had different experiences than I, though. It's the inference that all women are that way that I really take exception to.

Best Answer

sometimes easier to say all but know it is some women....yes, I have had wonderful experience with all the shemales I know

Best Answer

If you mean a transgendered mtf person, most of the ones I know would probably be rather upset at being called "shemale". I'm told it's a p*rn term. We have a large transgendered community here in S.F., who just want to be treated like anyone else; I have no problem with it.

Best Answer

thank you for correcting me and being supportive and very compassionate and understanding....

Best Answer

I don't really care. I know that I don't like generalizations.

Best Answer

just making a statement to see what others think

Best Answer

that's not true..i don't have any problems.<br />
It could be that same old human thing...unacceptance of someone different..or just plain old jealousy..some are very beautiful.

Best Answer

thank you and yes, just like a natural women some are very pretty

Best Answer

I never knew a shemale. Never heard that ex<x>pression before. What is it?

Best Answer

It's an old fashioned term for transvestite, I believe.

Best Answer

Ah, I thought maybe a hermaphrodite. My mistake.

Best Answer

well, sorry you haven't as they are as beautifil as a natural woman...it is a male who spends most of his time wearing woman clothing and going through hormone theraphy

Best Answer

that's o.k. as I am almost always tripping over my tongue or my feet

Best Answer

thanks for your help.... i do appreciate it

Best Answer

I see you're still at the questions SDSG53....You seem to have a real fascination with us....<br />
The main reason any woman would get upset over a TGirl is if she's in love with him as a male and he leans more towards his female side. It creates a conflict of interest because she's attracted to the male body not a females the way he prefers to look and act! The same reason gay males for the most part aren't attracted sexually to a TGirl like some might think,they admire and love the male form not female even if it's a male underneath! Women in general usually like TG/CD's and most enjoy doing things with them as their just like a girlfriend but generally more reliable then a GG girlfriend!<br />
Most TGirls/CD's are in love with their female side and tend to stress it more then most genetic females especially when they find someone who loves them for who they are! They will do most anything for that person to please them and be loved!....<br />
And NO I'm far from your average TGirl... I consider myself in about 5% or less of the ones who are in this boat because of genetic issues with our bodys that physically make us look and act like we do.....

Best Answer

thank you for straightening me out . again...love the way you write and express yourself and explain things so that I come to understand better......

Best Answer

The only people I have heard about being upset by "shemales" are men, who felt they have been tricked into believing that they were born female. Why would women care??? As for being more caring, well often if you have been through hardship yourself in life, you can be more compassionate towards others. A wide general statement from you, but doesnot reflect on who I am or what I believe as a female.

Best Answer

what you are saying is true but I can only go on my experiences and my own opinion... sure, my thinking is messed up in some people's mind but then they haven't walked in my shoes.......

Best Answer

We are more caring because we know more of what a man wants than a woman does. <br />
Women tend to get upset because they feel threatened.<br />
Vitress.

Best Answer

I have actually pondered that many times. Could be, just my uneducated opinion, that feminine transgendered males, that feel they are a woman inside, they are not what they want to be so they have to actually strive for their goal. In doing that, I think they tend to surpass the femininity of many women, who just take for granted that they are women. Just as we take for granted we are men. But, human nature being what it is, in surpassing those women, and the ones that are insecure, they just upset them. As far as the caring part. I can not imagine that being in the role they are in has provided them with an easy life full of acceptance. So, I would think, maybe they are more compassionate towards things because they would like that same attitude conveyed towards them. Plus, the fact that, genetically, they are male, so they can also relate to that better than a woman could. Hell, I don't know. I just love 'em for what they are.

Best Answer